Clear All

• I guess we will know soon enough huh...haha good entertainment

Comment

• Final 2 episodes are 75 minutes each!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        Final 2 episodes are 75 minutes each!
        ..minus commercials.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
          ..minus commercials.
          Lol I realized that after I checked my PVR. Still 20 minutes extra of BB.

Comment

• and that's all that matters!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• I kind of want the Nazis to kill Skylar and Marie and the kids now because it would probably be the most brutal/intense/sad moment in television history.
              It might almost be too much to handle.
              The internet could blow up if that happens.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• The internet will blow up regardless of what happens

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                  ..minus commercials.
                  Apparently there's no commercials. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to link to it but TIME says there will be no commercials. 150 minutes more of breaking bad!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Apparently there's no commercials. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to link to it but TIME says there will be no commercials. 150 minutes more of breaking bad!
                    Too good to be true....

"Breaking Bad" writer and co-executive producer Peter Gould revealed on Twitter that the final two episodes of the AMC drug drama will clock in at 75 minutes each, including commercial time. “Set your DVRs accordingly,” he wrote. “Better still, watch live!”
                    Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/news/amc-exten...LQpdMESYLiS.99

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Too good to be true....
                      Don't know if you're reading it right or not. Bt, he says 75 minutes each INCLUDING commercial time

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        Too good to be true....
                        You are unfortunately right. The Time article was edited and now says there will be commercials.

* Correction: This article originally stated the final two Breaking Bad episodes would air for 75 minutes without commercials. They will, in fact, include commercials.
                        http://entertainment.time.com/2013/0...-breaking-bad/

Comment

• If you think about it..The final two episodes of the most popular show on television and you're going to not cash in on all that potential advertising money if you're AMC?

Comment

• I finally started Breaking Bad. I havent read anything on this thread in case of spoilers, but it's great so far and I'm pretty excited to watch 5 awesome seasons

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              I finally started Breaking Bad. I havent read anything on this thread in case of spoilers, but it's great so far and I'm pretty excited to watch 5 awesome seasons
                              You're going to end up finding yourself watching 4 episodes a night like the rest of us did. haha

Comment

• It doesn't take long to get hooked
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X