Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'White Chocolate' Jason Williams has still got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'White Chocolate' Jason Williams has still got it!

Guess he's over in Taiwan playing in some exhibition games, and doing what White Chocolate has always done best.. throwing elbow passes:

And dribbling through other dude's legs:

Comment

And throwing sick Bounce-pass Alley-oops:

Comment

Ahh I love it! Remember back in the day? Man this guy was something else..

(I have these as separate posts, because apparently we can only have 1 video per)

Comment

He was truly something else. Seems he still got it.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Damn i never really got to see Jason Williams play but wooahhh, he's got some nice passes!

Comment

His elbow pass in transition during Sacramento's peak is one of my all-time favourite plays.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Jason Williams was one of those guys whose flash was alot more than his substance. He was ridiculously unproductive in Sacramento, a liability really, but incredibly fun to watch.

On the flip side, when he was traded he slowed himself down, stopped trying to be as flashy and became much more conservative, he became a much more productive player - but nobody cared anymore because he wasn't on the highlight reel every night.

In his 2nd year he shot 37%, .287 from 3 despite taking over 6 a game, (eFG% of .45) and had 7.3 assist per game (an OK number, but significantly lower than his reputation would have one think it should be) but with 3.7 TOs a game.

For every highlight reel pass he had, he had one that resulted in a TO and had fans (and likely Rick Aldeman) furious.

Still a crap load of fun to watch though

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                  Jason Williams was one of those guys whose flash was alot more than his substance. He was ridiculously unproductive in Sacramento, a liability really, but incredibly fun to watch.

On the flip side, when he was traded he slowed himself down, stopped trying to be as flashy and became much more conservative, he became a much more productive player - but nobody cared anymore because he wasn't on the highlight reel every night.

In his 2nd year he shot 37%, .287 from 3 despite taking over 6 a game, (eFG% of .45) and had 7.3 assist per game (an OK number, but significantly lower than his reputation would have one think it should be) but with 3.7 TOs a game.

For every highlight reel pass he had, he had one that resulted in a TO and had fans (and likely Rick Aldeman) furious.

Still a crap load of fun to watch though
                  Completely agree. His years with Miami (where he started all regular season and playoffs for the Championship Heat) were by far his best, even though he had lost alot of what made him a favourite amongst fans. I remember he actually had the Trophy sealing bucket that year didn't he??
                  Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 15, 2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I don't, and never did care for this fellow. He is a great exhibition player, but he just isn't a top NBA talent.

Comment

Jason Williams Top 10 plays

One word. Wow. What an entertainer he must have been back in the day!

Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 3, 2014, 04:39 PM. Reason: Fixed video link
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                        One word. Wow. What an entertainer he must have been back in the day!

Oh buddy... White Chocolate was something else. He took ALOT of risks, which drove Coaches crazy, but the fans loved him.

LOL at the look from Payton at the end after getting crossed.

Comment

Thanks for the fix! Im gonna go have to search youtube for some more highlights. Cant believe Ive never seen his highlights before
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Annnd he's still got it. Would be a blast to play with this guy!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              And throwing sick Bounce-pass Alley-oops:
                              I want Lowry to do a bounce pass alley-lop to DD.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X