Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'White Chocolate' Jason Williams has still got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Annnd he's still got it. Would be a blast to play with this guy!
    I'm pretty sure Chris Webber and Divac absolutely hated getting hit in the head with passes. Sure he's fun to watch, and when his tricks work they are amazing assists. But even his own teammates didnt know when the rock was coming! Surprisingly, in his later years with the magic and the heat, White Chocolate seemed to have found the perfect balance of showmanship and playing the point. If he that had clicked a bit earlier in his career I see no reason why he couldnt have been up there with Nash and Kidd for 3-4 years.

Comment

Wow..... seeing White Chocolate again brings back my childhood Why can't guys play like this nowadays? I love to see guys have fun on the court.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Probably one of my favorite nike commercials... 'White Chocolate' and 'Straight Cash Homie'

Comment

White Chocolate was one of the few who brought a streetball style to the NBA and thus, made a name for himself in the process. Many streetballers, like SKip To Ma Lou, who came to the NBA mostly played a conservative game
          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Working...
          X