Just noticed the Trade Proposal forum is outdated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just noticed the Trade Proposal forum is outdated

The description still has Colangelo as the Raptor's GM. That is all.

It's not outdated. It say "come pretend your Bryan Colangelo. Pop your collar (,kick back at the side of the pool and enjoy semi-retirement while you are fed grapes by attractive woman)."
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'd be fine with that.

Comment

I was gonna make a thread regarding this too.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Ya, ya ..... I realized this awhile ago. I've been lazy as well lacking creativity to replace it with something else.

Stay tuned.

Comment

Maybe we need two trade proposal forums: one called "The Aquarium" for all tanking trades and one called... lol just kidding, just jokes...

In all seriousness, it does make sense for a new sub-forum name, since Mr. Big-Collar is no longer the Raps' GM. I'm staying tuned... ohhhh the intrigue!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              Maybe we need two trade proposal forums: one called "The Aquarium" for all tanking trades and one called... lol just kidding, just jokes...

In all seriousness, it does make sense for a new sub-forum name, since Mr. Big-Collar is no longer the Raps' GM. I'm staying tuned... ohhhh the intrigue!
              ...Its already been done. LOL

Its not the sub-forum name that changes, only the texty spiel below it.
              Now reads "No more poppin' yo collar ala Colangelo. Pretend you're Masai and come clean house."

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                ...Its already been done. LOL

Its not the sub-forum name that changes, only the texty spiel below it.
                Now reads "No more poppin' yo collar ala Colangelo. Pretend you're Masai and come clean house."
                Yours is much better than the ones I had come up with...I need to get these stereo-typical african jokes out of my head.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Oh it was all Doc. I just work here...kinda.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Oh it was all Doc. I just work here...kinda.
                    I see..so you're a slave driver?...kinda

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      I see..so you're a slave driver?...kinda
                      Get back to work posting comments and stuff *whip*

Comment

Working...
                      X