Christian Bale Is Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Bale Is Crazy!

He lost 60 lbs for his role in "The Machinist(2004)" and then gained 80lbs for his role in "Batman Begins(2005)" and then from there lost 55 lbs for his role in "Rescue Dawn(2006)"!

Then he had to put all the weight back on to reprise his role as "Bruce Wayne/Batman" in 2008's "The Dark Knight" and then dropped back down close to his "The Machinist" weight to portray a struggling drug addict in 2010's "The Fighter".

Then it was back up to his Batman weight for "The Dark Knight Rises(2012)" and now he's dropped that muscle in favour of fat for his role in the upcoming "American Hustle".

Check this link for pictures:

http://www.ivillage.com/christian-ba...les/1-a-529605
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Lol This is OLD news. Christian Bale is one of the most dedicated, method actors in the business.

And Machinist will F*CK with your mind. First time I saw it, I literally had to watch it again right away.

Comment

yep...dude is awesome. Remember when he and peter got into it...classic Bale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxPv9eoipYQ

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Lol This is OLD news. Christian Bale is one of the most dedicated, method actors in the business.

And Machinist will F*CK with your mind. First time I saw it, I literally had to watch it again right away.
        It is one of those films where you forget that the protagonist is acting. Such a great performance.

Comment

Bale must have to deal with some health issues after dropping 60 pounds, gaining 80, then losing 55 again. His metabolism has got to be real messed up now.

Still, lots of respect for a guy who takes his job so seriously.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

I know it's old news. But, I just thought I'd post it. But, do you actually realize how f'd that is to bounce around weight like that?

Yeah, I've seen The Machinist, it's messed up. Ofcourse, let's not forget the cult-classic "American Psycho".

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X