Villanueva Thinks Bosh Is Gonzo This Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villanueva Thinks Bosh Is Gonzo This Summer

Well ... if CV31 says so, I guess its true then. Enjoy Bosh while we have him folks because I don't imagine its for very much longer.

Lots of trades in the NBA world today, Amare stayed put along with Chris Bosh, two players I believe wont be back with there respected teams
    Source - Click here

Do we even know if Charlie is in close communications with Bosh? I remember when he got traded Bosh wasn't even upset by it... I think its his opinion and his not in the know. His statement doesn't worry me anymore than what Jalen Rose has said in the past. Just a theory, nothing more.

Comment

Charlie has always been bitter against Toronto for trading him and always played against the Raptors with a chip on his shoulder.

opinions are just like a-holes, everyone got one, everyone knows one.

Comment

Screw CV.

Comment

CV trying out his post-playing career possibilities?

GM or agent?

Comment

"...wont be back with there respected teams"

Charlie = Emmitt Smith. CV thinks Amare will miss the Suns prophylactic offense.

Comment

NewRapCity wrote: View Post
              "...wont be back with there respected teams"

Charlie = Emmitt Smith. CV thinks Amare will miss the Suns prophylactic offense.
              Honestly bro, let's leave Emmitt out of this. He IS the best back ever, period. CV needn't be moentioned in the same breath.

Comment

i dont like the fact that CV doesnt think Bosh will stay...
                But i dont care
                I have emotionally detached myself (or at least tried to =P ) from Bosh and 2010 untill he comes out and says something substantial.

Comment

I don't know if we can trust someone who finds the English language so challenging. The saying is...respective teams.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Honestly bro, let's leave Emmitt out of this. He IS the best back ever, period. CV needn't be moentioned in the same breath.
                    Never moentioned football, just having fun with Emmitt the English speaker.

Comment

Working...
                    X