X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry Fields.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      When you think about, what player would chose to lose ?

This guy
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        he deleted all his comments lool you aint slick we caught you trippin, its allright 2013/2014 playoffs baby!
        lol nah still there. You just have to click "All" instead of "No Replies"

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

This guy
          lol I was done with him after I heard he went to the club after sitting out a game with an "illness".. but he still had a game winner and hit two clutch free throws in his time here!

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
            lol I was done with him after I heard he went to the club after sitting out a game with an "illness".. but he still had a game winner and hit two clutch free throws in his time here!
            His illnes was CLUB FEVA!!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              @rudygay22: What up twitter

@smbamba: @rudygay22 anxiously waitin for 13-14 season

@rudygay22: “@smbamba: @rudygay22 anxiously waitin for 13-14 season”me too

@SalmanPakman: @rudygay22 @smbamba we're tanking tho...

@rudygay22: “@SalmanPakman: @rudygay22 @smbamba we're tanking tho...” Tanking what?!!
              I responded to that tweet actually.

@RRyan22: Tankings are for loosers. Raps w/ Gay are more than good enough to make the playoffs.

This dude(@SalmanPakman) don't know who he is. Don't care who he is. Don't care if he post here. Started trolling me on twitter. But based on his comments. Pretty obvious he has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe time for him to switch to a different sport. Or watch Dancing With The Stars instead?

And yes. I stand by my comments. Tanking are for LOOSERS.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I responded to that tweet actually.

@RRyan22: Tankings are for loosers. Raps w/ Gay are more than good enough to make the playoffs.

This dude(@SalmanPakman) don't know who he is. Don't care who he is. Don't care if he post here. Started trolling me on twitter. But based on his comments. Pretty obvious he has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe time for him to switch to a different sport. Or watch Dancing With The Stars instead?

Dancing with the stars has some nice eye candy

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Losers

Sorry I'm not much of a grammar nazi but this one is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Carry on.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                    Tanking gets Toronto Wiggans, Wiggans plays the three, Gay dont wanna tank.

everyone is sort sighted with this wiggins kid, why risk the season, risk growth, for a slim chance to get him when there is a greater chance that you can sign him when he becomes a free agent. Plant the seed in him now and he can be the face of canadian basketball if he were to leave the team he was drafted with. He would be a bigger star in Canada. In fact he might know this already.

Comment

All the more reason to trade him!

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
                        everyone is sort sighted with this wiggins kid, why risk the season, risk growth, for a slim chance to get him when there is a greater chance that you can sign him when he becomes a free agent. Plant the seed in him now and he can be the face of canadian basketball if he were to leave the team he was drafted with. He would be a bigger star in Canada. In fact he might know this already.
                        There is more than Wiggins in this draft.

Like 2003 LeBron was THE one but there were other awesome talent in the top 5.

2013 is shaping up to be the same.

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
                          banking on him signing here after his rookie contract is pretty risky in my opinion.

Comment

Players don't tank. It's something management does. Players AND coaches should always do their jobs to the fullest.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              There is more than Wiggins in this draft.

Like 2003 LeBron was THE one but there were other awesome talent in the top 5.

2013 is shaping up to be the same.
                              The only guys from the 2003 draft that have sniffed a championship are LeBron, Wade and Bosh. Raptors has Bosh and accomplished nothing, and then he bolted to South Beach.

Comment

Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                                The only guys from the 2003 draft that have sniffed a championship are LeBron, Wade and Bosh. Raptors has Bosh and accomplished nothing, and then he bolted to South Beach.
                                I had to look it up to find out that 2003 draftees that won championship rings include Darko with the Pistons in 2004, Kendrick Perkins with the Celtics in 2008, and James Jones won two the last two seasons with the Heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X