Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one ... LOL

Comment

• Yawn. Just a grasping at straws attempt by dc to make themselves even close to in sight of the marvel universe

Comment

• So where's Killer Croc? LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Meh, I like that they're not all wearing super-outfits or whatever.
          DC has really seperated themselves from the Marvel Universe, and I'm pretty happy with the direction they've chosen.

How Wonder Woman and her golden Laso, or Green Lantern and his Ring, or Aquaman and his fish, incorporates into the whole thing I have NO idea though.
          I'm with Joey. Less over the top is the right way to go, especially since these aren't iconic characters that you're messing up the looks for.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Every time I see this thread I think DC is Dwane Casey, and the Suicide Squad is Vasquez, Ross and DeRozan.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
              Every time I see this thread I think DC is Dwane Casey, and the Suicide Squad is Vasquez, Ross and DeRozan.
              New Nickname for the "Scramble" unit? Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                New Nickname for the "Scramble" unit? Haha
                I can hear Devlin deadpanning "and Casey is opting for suicide to start the 4th"...
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• So last week they crashed a Plane on Yonge Street:

And then over the weekend this happened on Bay Street:

Comment

• New Bat Mobile in Toronto on Yonge Street? Neat.

Comment

• I was watching City News the other night and they were filming while the Jokermobile was racing down the street. Aparently it's a tricked out G35.

Doesn't look much like a G35 anymore though...
                        http://thechive.com/2015/05/27/the-b...ming-4-photos/

Comment

• I love that car.........

So far I like most of the stuff. Hate Harley though.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Looks great. My Mom's friends ran into Will Smith on her way to work. She said he is the nicest guy. I am interested to see how Jared Leto plays the Joker

Comment

• I gotta say, this Superman-fighting-Armor looks pretty bad ass ...

Comic Con is going on right now, so there should be quite a few drops for this movie..

Apparently one of the leaks coming out is that Affleck might direct, and is currently co-writing a standalone Batman movie with some epic comic writer who's written for a bunch of different things.

Considering Ben co-wrote the Town and Gone Baby Gone I feel ok about that.
                              Last edited by Joey; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• There's also this one of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor ..

So I guess we get a bit of back story as to how he loses his hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X