2013/2014 bold predictions thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013/2014 bold predictions thread

Something you think is plausible, but is not an opinion shared by the majority of the basketball community.

I'll start with

1.After regaining the ability to shoot Landry Fields becomes worth the 6 million he's making a year.

2. Terrence Ross becomes a better starting option than derozan, but casey doesn't get the memo.

looking forward to hearing everyone else's ideas and/or comments on predictions put forward.

raptors to ec-semifinals

Comment

Demar, Rudy, Lowry and JV all make the All-Star team.

Comment

this wasn't meant as a joke....

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
          2. Terrence Ross becomes a better starting option than derozan, but casey doesn't get the memo.
          Casey likes Ross I think, he just liked Alan Anderson more. If Terrence can get it going I think the minutes are there

Comment

1. Buycks holds down the backup PG role from day 1

2. Rudy Gay top 10 in scoring

Comment

Buyckshot wrote: View Post
              Casey likes Ross I think, he just liked Alan Anderson more. If Terrence can get it going I think the minutes are there
              I think terrence ross was a liability on defense because he would bite on fakes and had a difficult time staying in front of his man. Also he wasn't making open shots consistently, and had poor shot selection at times. All of these things, I'm hoping a year under his belt will remedy.

Comment

Sqweek into playoffs and upset Chicago lose to Miami second round
                Demar and Rudy are allstars
                No Dissrespect...
                With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

BC becomes a new Spike Lee type superfan in MSG, rooting his boy Bargnani on.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Rudy makes the all-star team.
                    Raptors take the 5th spot in the east.

This is the type of optimism that could come back to haunt us lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I got 10 for ya!

1. Rudy Gay makes all-star team.
                      2. Jonas becomes a beast.
                      3. DeMar is the same as last year, except shoots a little better at 3's.
                      4. Kyle Lowry gets hurt in the first week.
                      5. Raptors take the 8th spot with a .500 record but loses in the first round 4-1.
                      6. Dwane Casey becomes either very liked or very hated by the fans. No neutrals.
                      7. Masai is our saviour.
                      8. Ross grows up and shows improvement, but not to the extent we all wish.
                      9. Raptors become one of the most entertaining teams in the league.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!

10. Bargnani scores 44 points in his debut @ Toronto.
                      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                        I got 10 for ya!

1. Rudy Gay makes all-star team.
                        2. Jonas becomes a beast.
                        3. DeMar is the same as last year, except shoots a little better at 3's.
                        4. Kyle Lowry gets hurt in the first week.
                        5. Raptors take the 8th spot with a .500 record but loses in the first round 4-1.
                        6. Dwane Casey becomes either very liked or very hated by the fans. No neutrals.
                        7. Masai is our saviour.
                        8. Ross grows up and shows improvement, but not to the extent we all wish.
                        9. Raptors become one of the most entertaining teams in the league.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST!

10. Bargnani scores 44 points in his debut @ Toronto.
                        What makes Masai our saviour when we only make the eighth spot?

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                          this wasn't meant as a joke....
                          you said to make BOLD prediction.

lowry and gay heading into contract options, so they will elevate their play to get noticed and earn those contract dollars.
                          JV is beasting. amir is playing well. dd will have his best year so far.
                          bench has been completely rebuilt; hansborough, novak, fields, augustine, ross.

we already had good series vs indiana, chicago, ny last year with a crippled team. we should be like 10x better than last years crippled team.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            What makes Masai our saviour when we only make the eighth spot?
                            You think BC can do it?
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                              You think BC can do it?
                              ... Huh? do what? What doe BC have to do with anything? lol I'm just wondering, for what reasons do you think we will find Masai to be the saviour? I'm not saying he won't, I just want to know why you make that prediction...
                              Does he pull off an amazing mid season trade or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X