Syrian war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US military document: Rebels had sarin gas for attack in Syria

The classified document obtained by WND, confirms that poison gas was confiscated earlier this year from members of the al-Nusra Front, a militant group that has been responsible for some of the most gruesome terrorist attacks directed at both Syrian soldiers and civilian population.

The National Ground Intelligence Center report states that al-Qaeda in Iraq produced the sarin gas and then shipped it to the al-Nusra Front in Syria.

Turkish anti-terror police seized a two-kilogram cylinder of sarin gas from members of the notorious terrorist group near the Syrian border.

While the Obama administration insists that militant groups fighting against the Syrian government lack the capability to produce poison gas or to carry out gas attacks, the new military document reveals that sarin gas obtained by the al-Nusra Front could have been used in an attack on civilians and military soldiers in Aleppo last March.
    PressTV

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      While the Obama administration insists that militant groups fighting against the Syrian government lack the capability to produce poison gas or to carry out gas attacks, the new military document reveals that sarin gas obtained by the al-Nusra Front could have been used in an attack on civilians and military soldiers in Aleppo last March.

The US has also unequivocally accused the government of President Bashar al-Assad of launching a deadly chemical attack near Damascus on August 21, and has raised the specter of military action against the Arab country.
      At what point is Obama impeached? Seriously.

Everything he or his administration comes out and publicly says is refuted within 3 weeks and proven to be a sign of ignorance at best or blatant lies at worst.

Comment

This is why I prefer "the blogs" or European news outlets:

"I think the media's becoming the story, let's face it," Grenell said. "CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the (National Security Council) on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi. Let's call a spade a spade."

Rhodes' brother, Ben, is President Barack Obama's deputy national security adviser for strategic communication, and Sherwood's sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is Obama's special assistant, Newsbusters reports.

Additionally, CNN deputy bureau chief Virginia Moseley is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides, Grenell noted. "It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this. It's a family matter for some of them."

Nides is deputy secretary of state for management and resources.

ABC reported Friday that Rhodes, brother of the CBS News president, was key to revising the talking points that were issued after the attack and are under scrutiny from a House subcommittee.

CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson has come under fire from her own employer for allegedly "wading dangerously close to advocacy on" Benghazi."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Net...#ixzz2ezGzeYEc

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately most mainstream news is merely propaganda platforms. This is why places like Drudge Report has gain massive popularity, and I mean massive as in putting mainstream news site traffic to shame on an embarrassing level.

The more they ignore important stories that fly against the agenda and the more disinformation they release the more they lose control over the masses because people may be slow to get moving but they're not dumb.

The public backlash they're getting down south is a testament to people awaken to the reality of things on this side of the ocean.

Comment

"SYRIA CRISIS:US says UN report shows only Syrian government could have carried out chemical weapons attack in Damascus" - BBC reports.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              "SYRIA CRISIS:US says UN report shows only Syrian government could have carried out chemical weapons attack in Damascus" - BBC reports.
              There is no doubt in my mind the US is sitting back and re-evaluating.

War is still on the board and it remains the only option.

I am of the opinion it was their ignorance that allowed them to be out-politically-played by Russia/Putin and even Syria/Assad.

Time magazine covers this week are hilarious:

The US media is squarely in the government's pocket.

Comment

So what happens when laws put in place don't fit with your policy and are in fact currently illegal?

Well, if you are an ordinary Joe you do nothing and risk going to jail if you do.

If you are the President of the USA, you repeal the laws that are causing you difficulty:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-...rticle/2535885

So Obama and Co. are now permitted to arm terrorists to get their pipeline. Incredible. I guess they don't recall what happened in Iran, Iraq, and Libya. Just wait until Assad is out and the radical Islamic fundamentalists who murder, rape, and pillage Christian villages take over.

Attacking Syria is only a matter of time.

Comment

Well, you know, if Canada wasn't such a loser nation we would have stopped selling our land up North to foreign nations, and we would have a small Oil Cartel of our own. Our country, if they had done it properly, would have created a massive plan to mine refine and sell oil to the US on a major scale. Then, having secured ALL the potential drilling or refining sites for Canadian interests, our country would be the go to for fossil fuels, leaving the Middle east to use their own resources for something other than funding ridiculous religious wars.

They say you cannot simply stop buying oil from the Middle East, that by doing so the economy there goes to shit and you create bedlam....oh really? How about you create a need for an area to begin functioning as a proper society. The need for labour increases ten fold, thus the requirement for women in the workforce is inevitable, opening the door for a proper developmental scenario where, just as was the case in North America when the men all went to war, the necessity of female workers creates the genesis for womens rights. Now, if you have a society, no matter the faith, where women and men are equal, and creating an actual balanced economy is the primary goal, a lot of other shit begins to fade over the years...i.e. shit like religion starts to go away, as people, whether they set out to or not, start to slowly realize how useless it really is...you tend to stop hating on a people for their faith, if you need them as a business partner, and when its far more complicated across your economy than just OIL, its much harder for fuckers at the top to manipulate it.

But, no. Canada fucked that all up you see. Our Government, while priding itself on being such a fun and "real" group, who still argue and behave like teenaged kids in a High school Lunch room, missed the boat on this one. While we continue to waste our time and energy on absolutely stupid shit in Parliament, like Separatism, (of fuck, like really, still....WTF), actual real world shit like developing ground breaking and highly sophisticated plans to actually utilize the resources you have to create a powerful and amazing Country never really happens. Instead, what happens is unqualified idiots gain power. they make god awful knee jerk reaction decisions and take the quick easy route to make it look like they are helping the economy. Guess what, they aren't. Selling your fucking resources is one thing....selling the actual land, the fucking genesis of the resource is quite another. I often wonder if people even know that a good portion of our Oil resources are owned by off shore interests. How FUCKED is that????

Ya no. I don't like this shit. Because idiots like me can see better ways to do things. And thats terrifying.

Comment

Working...
                  X