Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letting McGrady go = stupid
    Not resigning Oakley = stupid
    Other shit decisions back then doomed us into the toilet.

Comment

It's sad that a bald, barely employed angry little man can make you angry about this situation.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
        It's sad that a bald, barely employed angry little man can make you angry about this
        situation.
        He could be coaching almost literally any NBA team if he really felt like it.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Tracy at his best(Orlando and Houston) and Vince at his best would have been formidable but would they have been at their best together, thereby making the Raptors a force? I don't think so. The only regret is that the Raps. did not take advantage of their value and get good returns.

JVG's comments may be salt on wound but the wound is not as bad as it is made out to be.
          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

T-Mac in his 3 year prime after he left TO was better than Kobe during that stretch. Lakers would have struggled to contain both VC and T-Mac on the wing, but T-Mac was an underrated defender and would have done a decent job on Kobe. Shaq's the variable that perhaps would have made the difference, but the fact that the Raps could have even been in the discussion is light years away from the current team.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
              It's sad that a bald, barely employed angry little man can make you angry about this situation.
              As if its some bum off the streets.

Son, JVG's got more basketball knowledge than you will ever have.

Comment

Working...
              X