T-mac in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-mac in Toronto

With T-mas retiring and all I thought I would catch some highlights from his TDOT days... Found this GEM. Some seriously ridiculous plays in the game against the Cavs... Oh, the memories...

Really good T-Mac career perspective on SI.com. Link below.

http://nba.si.com/2013/08/26/tracy-m...sct=nba_t13_a2
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Vince Carter was an absolute beast in his hay day and TMAC with his sweet jumper. Unfortunately this era was really defined by the individual player as opposed to today's team first win first approach. Everybody was looking to get their own. Whatevs time to look to the future of the franchise and orchestrate a Canadian talent coup whereby all of Canada's top players ask to be traded to the Raptors over the next five years.

Comment

I totally read the title the wrong way. I thought it meant that T-Mac was spotted in Toronto :/

Comment

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAA.......WHAAAAAAA WE COULD HAD A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THESE 2. So much hurt from watching this.

Comment

Vince Carter was an athletic freak of nature.. amazing to see how high he could get so effortlessly.

Comment

fuck that asshole

Comment

Let it go, man. I hate what happened just as much as you, but that's how it was back then. If only they had the foresight to see that two superstars could occupy the same court. Man, it hurts watching that video, thinking what could have been. Its like seeing a pic of an ex you broke up with just before she turned super-hot.

Comment

That video is so sick... they made it look way too easy
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Man .. this is tough to watch. A couple of thoughts
                      - Crazy how sick Vince was. That one handed lob on the inbounds play in the half court is just completely disgusting. No one in the league can come close to doing that now
                      - TMac had a great all around game. A lot of people like to remember that "he wasnt that great until he left TO" .. not true at all. This game was a great example .. knocking down Js, getting to the rim, great D (steals and blocks)

Im dont hold a grudge to either .. but man, this does bring back memories ..

Comment

dont worry guys, if rudy and demar improve considerably this season, they will be a similar duo to this that we never had in years

Comment

Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
                          dont worry guys, if rudy and demar improve considerably this season, they will be a similar duo to this that we never had in years
                          Wow, that is faith beyond anything I will ever have. VC and T-Mac were both younger and more talented than Gay and Demar isn't even close in comparison. If Gay plays phenominally, then he could be as good as VC on an average day, but VC's ceiling was higher and T-Mac's was by far the superior player.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                          X