Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DeMar DeRozan - Greatness": A Fan made video tribute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is way too easy to get bogged down by the negativity inherent in being a fan of a losing team. Sure, Demar isn't great, and maybe this team is destined for mediocrity with him as one of our best players, but hell, as long as he is on our team, why not enjoy some the tremendous things he can do on the court? Really enjoyed that montage.

Comment

The point of the OP was to showcase a highlight video a fan made. It was NOT a referendum on Demar's ability. I'm not a big fan of Demar, but that does not mean I can't appreciate the time someone put into something.

Good on ya'!
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

sometimes you ask yourself if his team even has a future, the only thing you can do is log onto raptorsrepublic and get your hopes up. but so much negativity gets to your brain, weres the good vibes that are supposed to make you feel better and make you smile. ugh, offseason..
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          sometimes you ask yourself if his team even has a future, the only thing you can do is log onto raptorsrepublic and get your hopes up. but so much negativity gets to your brain, weres the good vibes that are supposed to make you feel better and make you smile. ugh, offseason..
          theres a reason tdot is called screwface capital

Comment

I really think all signs point to DeMar being one of those players that plays better if he's on a good team.

If he had actually been traded to the Clippers for Bledsoe like it was rumored for a while, we would've seen a very high level of play from him this season. It's a lot easier to get yours when the other team is far more concerned about CP3 throwing lob after lob to Blake Griffin.

We saw a glimpse of that this year with DeRozan's improvements in efficiency (despite his volume/usage actually staying around the same) after the Gay trade:

19.0 ppg (5.8 FTA, 45.3 FG%, 83.7 FT%, 31.3 3FG%)
            53.7 TS%
            24.6 USG%
            101.4 ORtg/103.7 DRtg
            2.8 apg
            3.4 rpg

EDIT: Just realized I'm contributing to the derailing of this thread. OP I really liked the video, one of the few mixes I've seen where the highlights are actually timed with the music. I actually prefer this mix to those GameEntertainment ones, good job!
            Last edited by Xixak; Fri Aug 30, 2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

lool, the first time Xixak actually liked someting
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                theres a reason tdot is called screwface capital

Comment

Sponge Bob references of any kind are a bannable offense. You've been warned.

Comment

eye eye Mr.Crabs

Comment

Did I just kill the thread with my gifs and nonsense, I'm sorry folks...

Comment

i tweeted it to him
                        i dont know how to embed the tweet sooo...

Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Aug 30, 2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

i tweeted it to him

Thanks man
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/TdotRaptorsTV

Comment

TdotRaptorsTV wrote: View Post
                            Thanks man
                            Lol Mamba's a Lady! We've all made that mistake once ... you only get once though ... before Mamba comes after you.

Comment

i tweeted it to him

#TeamFollowback?

Lol I kid.
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Lol Mamba's a Lady! We've all made that mistake once ... you only get once though ... before Mamba comes after you.
                                first time I've been called a lady..
                                its all smiles from here

Comment

Working...
                                X