Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Sullinger Arrested After Domestic Assault Incident with Girlfriend

Link: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ith-girlfriend

So, he pushed her on the bed, held her down and likely yelled at her.... she had a red mark.

It ain't cool to frighten people, nor to be menacing, but I am not going to run crazy calling this guy a "wife beater". I have sex that results in worse injuries.

He might be weak minded.
    He may have been overwhelmed with anger finding out his College sweetheart was sleeping around. Who knows. But She testified to feeling no fear, and only sufffering a small red mark from where he was holding her.

This smells of a situation where the gal was pissed, called the Cops who are then forced by law to make an arrest on a Domestic violence call which is what happens in some States.

So before this thread turns into Matlock, lets just keep this in mind.

Comment

Off topic, but looks like Royce White also were arrested for domestic violence. NBA should act, too many NBA figures r getting arrested this year!

Comment

i think there is just a wider media net now man, players in all sports been beating on people for decades

Comment

Has anyone seen this stuff about DeAndre Liggins? Holy moly.

Jasmine Horton, who describes herself as Liggins' girlfriend, said Liggins hit her in the head with his hand and then punched her in the head when she fell on the ground, according to the affidavit filed in Oklahoma County District Court. The couple's 2-year-old son was in the room during the incident at their home, 2309 NW 180, she told police.

Horton locked herself in a bedroom before Liggins reportedly kicked in the door, pushed her down, dropped a fan on her, stomped her with his foot and dropped an Xbox on her head, according to the affidavit.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

horrible

Comment

Working...
            X