No announcement yet.

Boys are BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Dwight is already ripping it up on the ACC practice floor.

Comment

Keeping it Real wrote: View Post
      Apparently Dwight is already ripping it up on the ACC practice floor.
      Source?
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Everyone here's best friend. Doug Smith. It was on his blog today that he has looked good so far.

Comment

Keeping it Real wrote: View Post
          Everyone here's best friend. Doug Smith. It was on his blog today that he has looked good so far.
          Speaking of the Raptors, word from Dwane earlier this week is that all the young kids are in town and working out with less than three weeks to go before the start of training camp.
          No real word on who looks good, who looks bad or who’s in top shape but I have heard that Dwight Buycks has been impressive.
          And while that’s all well and good, and it’s good to hear that the workouts are going along well, the real proof won’t be seen for at least a month when they start playing games against other teams, even pretend pre-season games.
          Anything going on now is simply groundwork, background if you will; how players perform when, as they say, the popcorn’s popping, is the only true indicator.
          This is nice but it’s less important than some think.
          -
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Dwight Buycks is going to be a fan favorite guy is HUNGRY! Strongly believe he will be taking Augustins spot come January.

Comment

I like what I'm hearing about Buycks. But let's not forget he plays (arguably) the most important position on the floor. He can be lightning quick and a beast defensively, but his job first-and-foremost is to get his teammates the ball in easy positions to score. That skill can take time to develop.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I like what I'm hearing about Buycks. But let's not forget he plays (arguably) the most important position on the floor. He can be lightning quick and a beast defensively, but his job first-and-foremost is to get his teammates the ball in easy positions to score. That skill can take time to develop.
                This is true but as a relative unknown hes already shown a consistent pg ability better whatever the hell Lucas ran. Buycks can score, the playmaking will come with some time and chemistry with his teammates.

K Low has the starting job no doubt its on Augustine to lose his back up which I think he will did anyone watch him in the IND Miami series? wow.....

Comment

Acy and Ross are back. I saw them this morning at the Path in Brookfield place. I couldn't take a picture with them because the trainer said they were late for their medical.

Comment

Comment

Ujiri really has an interest in the Stone guy and Chris Wright has probably set a record for team invites....

Comment

I think that Julyan Stone is pretty much guaranteed that last roster spot.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Was it Stone who worked out in Miami?

*Edit*

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...e-Diawara-Drew

Comment

Stone is the guy we almost signed but he failed his Physical, has knee and back issues and just had surgery.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              Stone is the guy we almost signed but he failed his Physical, has knee and back issues and just had surgery.
                              And Wright is a player that has come to camp before, most of the roster knows him... to be honest I think they don't add to the roster if these are the best choices.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                And Wright is a player that has come to camp before, most of the roster knows him... to be honest I think they don't add to the roster if these are the best choices.
                                I disagree the fact Ujiri tried to sign him and he failed his physical and now his being asked to attend training camp says a lot. I feel like it's his spot to lose.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X