No announcement yet.

Boys are BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that we need an additional PF more than PG, Wright is big enough to play a small C if JV every goes down. He has a lot more speed than Aaron Grey and his Summer League play was half decent, very explosive

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      I would say that we need an additional PF more than PG, Wright is big enough to play a small C if JV every goes down.
      I disagree with have too quality PF's and a much of hybrids(Gay, Novak, Daye and Fields). We're good on forwards.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I think that Julyan Stone is pretty much guaranteed that last roster spot.
        4 PGs???? I doesnt sound like an Ujiri move if he had any chance of being a Rap he wouldnt have signed Buycks yet.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I disagree with have too quality PF's and a much of hybrids(Gay, Novak, Daye and Fields). We're good on forwards.
          We're talking about technicalities but Gay, Novak, & Fields are all SF's.

Daye is classified as a PF but that's not realistic.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
            We're talking about technicalities but Gay, Novak, & Fields are all SF's.

Daye is classified as a PF but that's not realistic.
            No, Novak is a PF. It's a common mistake, but he's actually more of a 4 than a 3. Not that it matters. It's not like he can defend either terribly well, but he is good for a few rebounds.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              No, Novak is a PF. It's a common mistake, but he's actually more of a 4 than a 3. Not that it matters. It's not like he can defend either terribly well, but he is good for a few rebounds.
              ESPN made that mistake, says he's a SF. CBS Sports, too.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3018/steve-novak
              http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players...70/steve-novak

Comment

True, but most places have him listed as just Forward. If you really think he stands a chance guarding any SF on the perimeter rather than the weaker of two post players your going to be sorely disappointed... He's bigger than Amir by an inch and 10 pounds. He's an efficient version of what people hope Bargs is without the pretension that he has any talent, or defensive acumen.

Dude is slow. But don't believe me, you'll have a whole season to see his foibles and realize that he is a gunner off the bench and not a high frequency player, and that he is more PF, than SF. I had him in my fantasy league last year and quickly realized what he was. By mid season I moved him. His defense is so bad he just doesn't get the minutes for his percentages or rebound rate to matter.

Comment

Working...
                X