Boys are BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys are BACK!

Just thought we could keep track of the players coming back in town. Right now I believe Dwight Buycks, Austin Daye and Landry Fields are back in town.
    @Chr1st1anL

Were they wearing hats?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      Were they wearing hats?
      Lol Buycks was
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

hate to be a debbie downer..but, this is the lamest thread idea ever..haha
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

yup. Landry's definitely back.
          Think Demar's still down in Compton.

Comment

I like this thread. And you are right all three of them are here. But I think Austin Daye isn't staying long. He said something on twitter about staying for a couple days.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Where did you guys get this info from???

Comment

They stalk too much via twiter, facegossip etc.

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
                  They stalk too much via twiter, facegossip etc.
                  I was going to say that this is a STALK THREAD! We are grown men, are we not? First and last post on this thread for me. Bring on the season!

Comment

The thread title sounds like a song performed by an early 2000's boy band

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                      Were they wearing hats?
                      This needs to be answered immediately.

Comment

So our end of the bench scrubs are in town? cool. Hopefully Laundry Folds had some time in his busy schedule of eating mac and cheese and making silly twitter jokes to work on his game..... :/

WELCOME TO TORONTO BUYCKS!!!! I guess Austin Daye said fuck working out with Hakeem when he will likely not even play so its a huge waste of his money and both their respective times....

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          WELCOME TO TORONTO BUYCKS!!!! I guess Austin Daye said fuck working out with Hakeem when he will likely not even play so its a huge waste of his money and both their respective times....
                          He worked out with Hakeem yo, posted it to twitter like a week or two ago. Now he's onto the next workout. Same with Rudy--quick workout with Hakeem then back to normal

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/eD1hWZAp-E/

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                              hate to be a debbie downer..but, this is the lamest thread idea ever..haha
                              Agree w/ this completely. The season is like 2 months away lol.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X