X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I was thinking about this song the other day...man, that was a rather large hit..didn't really last, but at the time of it's release.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          I was thinking about this song the other day...man, that was a rather large hit..didn't really last, but at the time of it's release.
          Yeah, I'm not a Killers fan but that song, in my opinion, it is one of the best written songs of the last decade. It'll hang around for long time, it's a classic or is gonna be.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This one just creeps in barely:

Was released as a single in 2000 but the album dropped in '99.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pearl Jam still making good music through the new millenium
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Comment

Both the 90s and 2000s threads need WAY more Limp Bizkit.

Comment

Our Lady Peace as well..

Comment

Working...
                                X