• Show
Clear All

Also, Interpol....this vid also has like the creepiest puppet ever

Comment

Any love for Incubus ?

Comment

Hot Hot Heat had a great first album

Comment

The only religion worth paying attention to (I kid, so please don't take offense)

Comment

limp bizkit-behind blue eyes by Kamaleao

Like it better than the who
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Ugh....

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Ugh....
                just simply saying I like that version of the song better than The Who's. Nothing more, nothing less.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  just simply saying I like that version of the song better than The Who's. Nothing more, nothing less.
                  That's fair. But it still induced an "Ugh..." from Apollo... And a silent one from myself. Lol

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    That's fair. But it still induced an "Ugh..." from Apollo... And a silent one from myself. Lol
                    I love The Who, but don't like that song..This might be a bit of a factual opinion, but there are far worse covers of way better songs.

Anyways, i'll just go back to posting Audioslave for a bit..

Comment

Brainstorm and Brianstorm
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bush post-90's got nothing on 90's Bush. But, this is still not a bad song.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                              See, I think I need to start taking notes. You're much more polite than me.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                See, I think I need to start taking notes. You're much more polite than me.
                                nah, Joey does a fine job of holding down the polite fort all on his own. We need jackasses to counter-balance..not that I'm calling you a jackass, Apollo

Anyway,s here's some matty good!

Comment

Working...
                                X