X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Thanks boys.

Here's another good one from that album:

I don't think this band is given enough credit for how truly talented they were.
    John Sotto is one of the best drummers ever.
    Wes Borland has always been an underrated guitar player.
    And Fred Durst, for all his flaws, was one of the top front-men ever.

Its exactly like you said LBF .. for about 4-5 years, they were the biggest thing in music.
    Yeah, everyone seemed to play the blame game on them..they did cause some..disruptions(for lack of better term) and after those it seems everything bad that happened was all their fault.

The video for this was a reaction to the whole woodstock 99 incident

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

That one he did with Method Man was pretty catchy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        That one he did with Method Man was pretty catchy.

LIMP BIZKIT - N 2 Gether Now (feat Method Man) by homhom

Pauly Shore's biggest screen credit of the past 13 years..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Thanks boys.

I don't think this band is given enough credit for how truly talented they were.
          John Sotto is one of the best drummers ever.
          Wes Borland has always been an underrated guitar player.
          And Fred Durst, for all his flaws, was one of the top front-men ever.

Its exactly like you said LBF .. for about 4-5 years, they were the biggest thing in music.
          Yeah they were one of the pioneers of rap rock along with RATM I believe. It isn't a very popular genre and it gets a lot of hate, but I'm a fan.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
            Yeah they were one of the pioneers of rap rock along with RATM I believe. It isn't a very popular genre and it gets a lot of hate, but I'm a fan.
            They made it popular and were the face of it...There's a debate though about what can be considered that genre and when it started and who started it. But, it could be traced back to the 80's with bands like Faith No More, Beastie Boys, Anthrax(Bring The Noise ft. Public Enemy), Red hot Chilli Peppers..

now, Rage and Limp are supposed to be two different genres. Rage is rock rap/rap metal and Limp Bizkit are Nu Metal..which nu-metal is derived from rock rap. It's like the whole post-grunge thing..it's all very silly, basically just splitting hairs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal

Comment

one of the greatest covers of all-time.

I'm a huge Cornell fan. But, I truly believe and I say this with least bias that this and McCartney's Live and Let Die are like 1 and 1a in best bond themes.

Comment

Guys, Faith No More and the Chili Peppers were doing Rap Rock in the 80's...

Hop into my time machine...

We're going back to 1989:

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Guys, Faith No More and the Chili Peppers were doing Rap Rock in the 80's...

Hop into my time machine...

We're going back to 1989:

There's a whole episode on it in the mini-series "Metal Evolution", actually.

http://www.muchmore.ca/metal-evoluti...-108-nu-metal/

Comment

This was a BIG track:
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 14, 2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

And while this wasn't my favourite song, it won a grammy and was probably the biggest song of 2003:

Comment

And while this wasn't my favourite song, it won a grammy and was probably the biggest song of 2003:
                          Amy Lee has some serious pipes..

Comment

Some rise against

Comment

How has no one posted a My Morning Jacket song?

Comment

Also not sure, but I don't think I saw a Muse song. If you haven't seen Muse live, do it. Especially if you can see them in a non-arena venue. Saw them at Metropolis in Montreal...easily one of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X