Kyle Lowry # Change to 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry # Change to 7

Just wanted to point out kyle lowry will be wearing number 7 this season! This is the number he wore in houston. Since bargnani is gone the number is now his.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...aptors-To-No-7

http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...g+(RaptorBlog)
    Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Awesome. Hopefully he brings redemption to the number.

Or as that tweet posted by the Score says:
    Hopefully he can restore the No. 7 glory Keon Clark hath brought.

Comment

I have no idea what to think about this.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Remind me who Keon Clark is again?

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
          The guy who dunked the shit out of Shawn Bradley. Although i guess that refers to dozens of players

Comment

Oh... And the guy who said he never played a game sober in his whole career ...

Comment

I remember him now, what the hell happened to that guy? lol

Lowry needs to go injury free... so 63 games + is required. Switching to Barg's no.7 could be bad luck.

Comment

Damn I remember him now.

What the hell happened to that guy? lol
                Drugs

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Drugs
                  booz

Comment

Switching to Barg's no.7 could be bad luck.
                    Hahah They should have retired it strictly for fear of it being cursed.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      booz
                      yep I read an interview a few years ago that Keon admitted showing up to Raptor games drunk as a skunk.

Comment

I did enjoy his time with the raptors. He had some WTF moments both positive and negative.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Keon, to this day, is one of my favourite all-time Raptor role players. Loved his ability to block/alter shots.

If I'm not mistaken, he still has the current franchise record for blocked shots in a game (8 I think). Someone care to verify?

EDIT: I just looked it up. It was 12!

Comment

As for Lowry, maybe he's REALLY looking forward to the 7th installment in the Star Wars saga....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Keon, to this day, is one of my favourite all-time Raptor role players. Loved his ability to block/alter shots.

If I'm not mistaken, he still has the current franchise record for blocked shots in a game (8 I think). Someone care to verify?

EDIT: I just looked it up. It was 12!
                              Ya I was a big Keon Clark fan. You always hear Leo talking about how fast guys can get off the floor, being an under acknowledged skill; Keon was an absolute freak when it came to that.

And ya, I remember that game. KC was a beast. I remember Chuck was losing his marbles.

Comment

Working...
                              X