Get Kobe Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Kobe Plan

Kobe will make a comeback this year probably in the midseason and he won't be the same again but at this point in his career, i wouldn't mind acquiring Kobe to make this team more interesting. I propose a trade with the Lakers

Toronto out: Demar DeRozan, Rudy Gay, Amir Johnson, 2015 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Kobe, P.Gasol, 2014 1st round pick

Logic for the Raptors: We acquire an one time superstar in Kobe who would do wonders for us as our starting SG for 2 years to come until he retires, at the meantime we have lots of time acquiring a decent SG. P.Gasol is a key veteran to provide our young Valanciunas with advices. Besides, we acquire a 1st round pick.

Logic for the Lakers: Simply, Demar DeRozan can be their next Kobe 2.0, not exactly like Kobe, but with good work ethic, DeRozan can become an allstar along with Rudy Gay. Amir Johnson will edge the start for the team while the Lakers acquire a future 1st round pick from the Raptors.

Lineups
    Lowry/Augustin/Bycks
    Kobe/Ross/Fields
    Novak/Daye/Acy
    Gasol/Hansborough/C.Wright?
    Val/A.Gray/3rd C

I wouldn't do a deal for Kobe unless Sacre was included.

Comment

This deal wouldn't work because Kobe would retire as soon as news of the deal breaks.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Wow...just so bad....wow.

Comment

Kobe has a no-trade clause, btw, even if in some alternate reality the Lakers decided to trade him and give most their fanbase to the Clippers with the same move.

Comment

According to TL, Toronto is Kobe's second favourite NBA city. So there's that.

But seriously, at this point in the team-building process, that trade makes no sense at all for the Raptors.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
            X