Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    ...LBF ... I just ... I can't even.

Oh c'mon, Joey. You know I jumped ship the second I posted that Creed music video
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

How much would you spend for all star tickets?

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
        How much would you spend for all star tickets?
        As much as it takes..
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Great news to start the day! Never thought we would see an All Star game. So jazzed at the idea of seeing all those great players in one spot.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Why is it no longer an issue then? Its not like a Convention Center has suddenly opened up.
            I never really bought into that argument .. The Metro Toronto Convention Center is literally just up the street from the ACC... and its massive. And I believe the Ritz and the Marriot are both connected to the MTCC, with the Royal York hotel right across the street.

That argument from Doug just never made sense to me.
            Perhaps its legit, but I'm not sure why that would've changed under TL.
            It might have more to do with TL's clout and the timing does tie into the completion of the Union Station renovation and improved Pathway.

Or my theory: that was always the BS excuse the NBA gave Toronto when they've asked for it.

Comment

Yup, I'll be doing everything in my power to get tickets. If not for the game, at least the Saturday events.

Comment

2014/15 will b hour 20th year in the league. Just lkke the heat celebrated there 25th annoversary this year cuz it was there 25th year in the league
                Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
                  2014/15 will b hour 20th year in the league. Just lkke the heat celebrated there 25th annoversary this year cuz it was there 25th year in the league
                  Put it this way: In 2016, the Raptors will be celebrating 20 completed seasons.

Comment

look it's there 20th year..even if it's not, it still is. Ridiculous argument over technicalities. Who the hell cares? 20..21..could be there 550th who gives a damn?! The All-Star weekend is in mother fucking Toronto!! Fuck yeah!

Comment

One can only assume this means toronto will be mysteriously lucky and winning the lottery this year so they can draft Wiggans. Its finally Toronto's turn!

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                        One can only assume this means toronto will be mysteriously lucky and winning the lottery this year so they can draft Wiggans. Its finally Toronto's turn!

I'll settle for Randle though.

Comment

well no other teams count it that way
                          Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

TorontoRaptors4Eva wrote: View Post
                            well no other teams count it that way
                            Why are you so hung up on this?? Lol Toronto is getting the All-Star game! Geez Louise!

Comment

NBA is currently doing a presser on NBATV on the 2015 asg. split between MGS+barclays.

all the nba bigwigs are in NY so i dont know if they will announce toronto anytime soon ....

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                                NBA is currently doing a presser on NBATV on the 2015 asg. split between MGS+barclays.

all the nba bigwigs are in NY so i dont know if they will announce toronto anytime soon ....
                                Just means we can keep our hopes up a little longer ... which subsequently will lead to us having our dreams shattered at a much faster rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X