No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to read all the "draft grades" articles, and seeing the big fat F on Toronto.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• This night just continues to get crazier and crazier

I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
        I don't know and almost 99% of NBA does not know.

They ONLY reason you like the guy is because you think MU can not make ANY mistakes and this is where you and I are different.

I will praise MU when he makes the RIGHT move and I criticize him when he DOES NOT

I do not follow him Blindly like many of you did with BC for 7 years.

This pick was a mistake and MU over paid.

Another lost Asset.
        I like the guy because at number 20, are you gonna get a player who will come in and play heavy minutes? Someone that will start for you? Most likely not. So instead of choosing a guy who *maybe* carves out a niche as a role player, you swing for the fences and maybe get someone with huge potential who down the road, perhaps if he develops the way Ujiri thinks he can, might make a bigger impact for this club that a Shabazz Napier, Clint Capella or whoever else. That's why I like this pick.

If you disagree on the pick, cool. But don't put others down because of their belief in it and that's my final warning to you.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Spurs take Anderson.
          OF COURSE THEY DO.

why people dont see how he is a fantastic pick is beyond me...... Spurs are my fav team.... they get it

Comment

• omg Spurs just took baby Boris Diaw
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• i think my main reason for not liking Kyle Anderson is his facial hair
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Anderson is going to fit right in with the Spurs' "ball-movement Blitzkrieg" offense.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  This night just continues to get crazier and crazier

Shit just got real.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Spurs were literally the best situation for him. Significantly lowers his bust potential.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• MU is a moron I always ask my self how some of these guys get to team they get to and this is eFFIn why. Fire ur scouts if this guy u drafted is not god Michael effin jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kyle Anderson welcome 2 the spurs..Popovich is gonna eat up this kid
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            OF COURSE THEY DO.

why people dont see how he is a fantastic pick is beyond me...... Spurs are my fav team.... they get it

Hey, I liked his potential as well. I thought that we were bringing in Ennis and Anderson with #20 and 22, but that feels like a long time ago.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              Can't wait to read all the "draft grades" articles, and seeing the big fat F on Toronto.
                              I think it should be " ? "

Comment

• Great Pick by SA. Class Act Organization

Comment

Working...
                                X