No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Raps get to top 8 picks would anyone trade both to nab Wiggins at 1?

Why is 22 such a popular number? come on guys be original
    Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Fri Nov 8, 2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Jabari Parker highlights:

... he kind of reminds me of Grant Hill. Probably because he's on Duke, but impressed so far nonetheless.
      Wow, that was very impressive. Looks like I'm adding Duke to the list of teams I'm following this year.

College gameday!
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        So Raps get to top 8 picks would anyone trade both to nab Wiggins at 1?

Why is 22 such a popular number? come on guys be original
        Thats a tough one. depend son what the lowest pick is. You can keep the later pick, and trade a player and the lower of the two to a team with a promise to pick Wiggans.

Comment

so these 2 picks is simply if Raps trade Gay to a competing team for their #1 right? + our own #1

Raps should pursue Bledsoe come off season we need a new pg that can run PnR score and push tempo if he must.

Comment

all of these videos give us false hope.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
              all of these videos give us false hope.
              Our current team gives us no hope.

Comment

Andrew Wiggins: The 6-8 wing took nine shots, made five and finished with a team-high 16 points, three rebounds, two assists and three steals in KU's 80-63 win over Louisiana-Monroe.
                Julius Randle: The 6-9 forward took 12 shots, made six and finished with a team-high 23 points and 15 rebounds in UK's 89-57 win over UNC-Asheville.
                Jabari Parker: The 6-8 wing took 10 shots, made eight and finished with a team-high 22 points, six rebounds and two assists in Duke's 111-77 win over Davidson.

With that, I'll say this: Please remember Nov. 8, 2013 the next time you're tempted to criticize the preseason hype surrounding a freshman and yell "but he hasn't even played a game yet!" As I've said many times, a lack of experience at this level doesn't matter when it comes to projecting who will and won't be great at this level. Special talents are special talents, you know? And these three prospects -- Wiggins, Randle and Parker -- have forever been special talents, and they all just led top-five teams to season-opening wins.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...sive-in-debuts
                Get more picks! Lol

Comment

Tuesday the real games begin!

Kentucky (1) vs Michigan State (2)

and....

*drum roll*

Kansas (5) vs. Duke (4)

OTHERWISE KNOWN as PARKER vs. WIGGINS!

Comment

So, whom best to pair with JV?

Comment

Parker vs. Wiggins is going to be sick.

I expect Parker to take round 1.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Parker vs. Wiggins is going to be sick.

I expect Parker to take round 1.
                        I'm not sold Wiggins is the best prospect in this draft.

He could be, don't get me wrong.

But there are a lot of really talented players. Parker's game last night was sick - might he be a team-centric version of Melo?

Comment

Wiggins played real well last night he has high IQ for a kid in college knew what shot to take in many situations let the game come to him 5 of 9 shooting 3 rebounds 2 ast in 30 minutes.

is Wiggins a SG? cause Kansas is playing him there and looking at his body hes very slim so he may be an SG coming into the league, he reminds me of Paul George.

Comment

Its hard, I want Wiggans, because he is from Toronto and I think that story is huge, and can only be a positive for everyone involved. I know little about Randle, but 16 boards in college is big, paired with 25 points...nice, but who was he playing... hard to say right.

Parker as well, dude looks good.

So in the end, fuck it, argument over, there is no way in hell you don't tank completely here..... just lose.

Comment

I hate to make the comparison but for a star Wiggins really likes to share the ball like LBJ.

Comment

Napier had himself a game! Love guards that can rebound.

Comment

Working...
                                X