No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha thats why they call it a lottery. Problem is, you can't control that.

Comment

• I like Dario Saric looks like he might fall out the lottery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        hahaha thats why they call it a lottery. Problem is, you can't control that.
        You can control coming in last and making sure you pick no worse than 4th.

Comment

• Randle's height kinda worries me.. I don't know what his wingspan is however, that could make a difference. You just don't see many star big's that are under 6'10

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
            Randle's height kinda worries me.. I don't know what his wingspan is however, that could make a difference. You just don't see many star big's that are under 6'10
            Charles Barkley!

Comment

Randle's height kinda worries me.. I don't know what his wingspan is however, that could make a difference. You just don't see many star big's that are under 6'10
              6'10 is a PERFECT size for a PF in the NBA. Randle is 6'9. Does 1 inch really make a difference? specially for a player as talented as Randle? i would say no.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'll tell you something, Aaron Gordon is an absolute thing of beauty and he's getting no attention. He's lighting up SDSU so far tonight. Three's, and-1's... he'll give you everything.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  I like Dario Saric looks like he might fall out the lottery.
                  He might, but if he does it'll be because he's very unique. Not a lot of teams can easily accomodate a power forward who plays like a point guard (a very, very good point guard).

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    I'll tell you something, Aaron Gordon is an absolute thing of beauty and he's getting no attention. He's lighting up SDSU so far tonight. Three's, and-1's... he'll give you everything.
                    Others share your opinion:

That, however, didn’t make his effort less dazzling. Gordon put on a performance that rivaled those orchestrated by the other future millionaires who were featured on Tuesday night at the United Center.

He’s not a power forward and he’s not a point guard. But he is a combo forward who can be trusted to handle the ball and roam on the perimeter in Arizona’s offense. He’s an excellent passer. He’s also a versatile defender.

Gordon’s athleticism helps him guard multiple positions and smaller players. His movements are fluid.

With less than six minutes to go, SDSU forward JJ O’Brien drove to the rim as Gordon harassed him. Gordon had played cautiously after picking up his third foul, but he tracked O’Brien, and then, he swatted a shot that would have extended a brief SDSU rally.

He finished with 16 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 2 assists and zero questions about his potential.
                    Gordon will play multiple games this season that will commence after a chunk of the country has already fallen asleep. And perhaps that will affect his street cred when folks assess the 2013 class.

It’s clear, however, that Gordon belongs in the same conversation as the other three freshman stars who excelled earlier this week in Chicago.
                    http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebaske...r-top-freshmen

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      6'10 is a PERFECT size for a PF in the NBA. Randle is 6'9. Does 1 inch really make a difference? specially for a player as talented as Randle? i would say no.
                      If he doesn't have a long wingspan, it makes a world of difference. But again, I have no idea what his wingspan is.

I didn't say he's going to be a bad player or anything. Just that IF he IS undersized, (6'9 with average wingspan) that he won't dominate in the NBA like people are expecting. But obviously he still has time to grow, and he could have a long wingspan for all i know
                      Last edited by wallz; Fri Nov 15, 2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

If he doesn't have a long wingspan, it makes a world of difference. But again, I have no idea what his wingspan is.

I didn't say he's going to be a bad player or anything. Just that IF he IS undersized, (6'9 with average wingspan) that he won't dominate in the NBA like people are expecting. But obviously he still has time to grow, and he could have a long wingspan for all i know
                        He has a 6'11 wingspan.

He also looks like he is 30.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          He has a 6'11 wingspan.

He also looks like he is 30.
                          lol well in that case he's basically average size for a PF anyway, shouldn't have any problems.

Yeah, I thought he was too old to be in college

Comment

• Parker vs Wiggins. Wiggins with nice D on this possession. Bumps Parker off his spot (Parker loses about 2 feet from his original post-up), then gets a tip on the ball for a block. 6'8" blocking a 6'8" fade-away. We haven't given Wiggins enough credit for his D.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• A nice Marcus Smart pic of his 9 steals in the last game. All from different spots/situations.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Only problem is that until the Chicago combines, you can't tell for sure how tall anyone is. 6' 9" becomes 6" 7.5" without shoes and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X