• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Last name says it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Glove?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Deonte Burton. Wow.

Edit: Burton is 6 foot 1.
      Last edited by isaacthompson; Thu Mar 6, 2014, 01:05 PM.
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Dirrrrrrrrrrrty!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          Deonte Burton. Wow.

That other guy had no chance!!!!

Comment

• my dear lord

Comment

• The afore-mentioned Bhullar is having his best game of the season (against weak competition), with 22 points (on 10-13 shooting), 12 rebounds (7 offensive), 5 assists, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers. Those are the sorts of numbers he should be putting up on a regular basis in a weak conference... he's the tallest player on the court by 8 inches tonight, and heaviest by about 80lbs. (Again, not a likely draftee this year or even next year, but since he was being discussed...)

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOLFcVuzbsU

marshall henderson if we looking for a pure shooter...

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOLFcVuzbsU

marshall henderson if we looking for a pure shooter...
                  I watched a lot of henderson last year in march madness and he really seems like a chucker. I don't know if he has gotten better this year but last year he used to only shoot when he had it.

Comment

• He is too small at his position for my liking at the next level but to come off the bench when u need a 3 send him through a bunch of screens he will probably make a long career doing that (just a guess)

Comment

• And yes a bit of a chucker but he hits them regular so...

I heard some say to me he is the best worst shot taker lol.

Comment

• Wow, he averages over 12 3 point attempts a game Lol.. I don't think he has a future in the league.
                        He has a really shady past as well, can't see him getting drafted.

Comment

• I don't know if it's just because the Raptors aren't tanking, but the top of this draft is looking less and less exciting. Hopefully we see some breakouts this month.

Embiid's back is acting up, and he looks like he could be an injury prone center (that's a stretch), but a big draw was that he seemed to have a small man's quickness and durability with a tall man's reach.

Wiggins problems are well documented, although I do think he'll be a consistent all star.

Parker can't play defense.

Randle is undersized, and his offense is starting to fall off.

Smart still can't shoot. (but man can I see the Wade comparisons)

Godon really can't shoot.

Exum is looking better and better as an unknown, just because everyone else is coming back down to earth.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• This draft was much hyped going into the season. Just look at Kentucky with Calipari having recruited the "best freshman class ever" and they were ranked number one with predictions of another national championship. Now UK is in danger of dropping out of the top 25.

Comment

• Wade is/was a way better athlete than Smart. Bleh, I still don't rate him much, so many causes for concern IMO but I won't bother going there again

I agree that Exum strongly benefits from having that mystery about him whilst everyone gets all their weaknesses completely picked apart. I think his stock will remain steady for a good while anyway. (I hope )

I agree there are questions with most of the prospects, but I guess it's natural for a draft with so much hype for people to eventually think it's overrated.
                              Last edited by BigCamB; Fri Mar 7, 2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Anyone who picks Julius Randle in the top 10 is gonna be disappointed! I'am watching him right now and he is not good on offense he has no right handle and no length and loves to dribble into traffic, He just tries to bully players which works at the NCAA level but it won't in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                                X