No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early reminds me very much of sonny weems haha.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Did a little research on Jarnell Stokes and his growing on me. I can understand why Masai worked him out. Strong PF and who happens to be on the best rebounders in college. It's been proven over and over again that rebounding is one of the things that automatically translate to the NBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Vertical leap numbers are always so weird, I don't put too much attention toward them. Doug McDermott with 36.5.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I think they keep it and pick McDermott

McDermott = Ryan Anderson
          Drummond = Dwight Howard
          That would work if Drummond could score outside of put backs. No one will double him in the post, he has no post moves YET
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            That would work if Drummond could score outside of put backs. No one will double him in the post, he has no post moves YET
            You must not remember a young Dwight Howard..... or an older Dwight Howard for that matter

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                BC could have traded Bosh for Griffin (well Clippers first round pick) and opted to keep him on the roster and try to win around him.. #fail
                Not gonna lie, I would have been pretty pissed if he did that. Bosh was amazing back then

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                  We should choose best player available in the draft but i think it should be sf > c we really need a big strong sf rodney hood ? since joe jesus killed us and ross imo is truly a sg, we pick a sf in this draft and i think we can get a back up center through free agency maybe like emeka okafor, find some guy in d league maybe, like seriously chuck hayes -_-
                  Joe penis*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Pfft, if you want big hands just sign Greg Smith (fairly sure he had the biggest in combine history)

Comment

Joe penis*
                      Va-JJ?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Pfft, if you want big hands just sign Greg Smith (fairly sure he had the biggest in combine history)
                        Haha you know what they say about big hands..,
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Va-JJ?
                          Naw b Johnson is another way of saying penis. Since I dislike jj with a passion, I refuse to call him by his correct name.

So I call him joe penis (instead of Johnson)

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            Haha you know what they say about big hands..,
                            Big gloves ?

Comment

Naw b Johnson is another way of saying penis. Since I dislike jj with a passion, I refuse to call him by his correct name.

So I call him joe penis (instead of Johnson)
                              No, I get the rationale, but I feel calling him a penis is kind of fitting in a good way? I mean he penetrated the fuck out of our defense

Comment

Big gloves ?
                                Precisely. And higher earning potential apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X