The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life wrote: View Post
    I see a lot of Jarret Jack than Monta or any other PG.. Monta is EXPLOSIVEEEE
    But Napier is a much better shooter than Jack.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      But Napier is a much better shooter than Jack.
      Jerryd Bayless anyone?
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I was thinking a young Jameer nelson? maybe a bit more athletic

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          Jerryd Bayless anyone?
          This sounds bang on at the moment.

Comment

I don't see it at all
            I'm mostly looking at his D. Undersized PG who plays tenacious D and can score is my mental shorthand for Lowry.

Comment

Jerryd Bayless anyone?
              I totally agree. I said the same thing a few pages back, after the Michigan St. game. He's like Bayless minus the ego.

Comment

• The thing with the Bayless comparison is, Napier displays the same skillset as Bayless, and plays how JB should play in the NBA... but Bayless in the NCAA was an unstoppable force. He was a really special player. No way you would compare Bayless from Arizona, to Napier. In my opinion.

Comment

• Embiid officially in.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/sto...nter-nba-draft

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                    He's be kind of crazy not to. He might need another year in college in terms of it being a bit better for his development at this point. But when you can go 1 or 2....Yeah, you gotta. Your stock can only fall.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      I'm mostly looking at his D. Undersized PG who plays tenacious D and can score is my mental shorthand for Lowry.
                      a crossover almost dropped him on his face twice in the championship game.

Comment

• 2014 NBA Draft

Seeing as how the Raps will likely have a draft pick in the early 20's, who would you guys like to see the Raptors draft this year?

Assuming the Raps keep essentially the same roster (minus Salmons), I think the need for a backup guard drops dramatically, which would leave them for a need for another backup big. I'd love to see the Raps draft a guy like Adreian Payne from Michigan State, Willie Cauley-Stein from Kentucky, or Montrezl Harrell from Louisville. They might all be off the board by the time the Raptors pick, but those are my top 3 for this years draft.

Comment

• Isn't this same as the other 2014 draft thread?

And I like willie caully stein, could be an amazing pickup, a true 7 footer
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Yes Please @ Cauley-Stein.
                            this draft is going to be deep I would not pass on early or anderson they offer to much but if stein falls to us i dont know

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Isn't this same as the other 2014 draft thread?

And I like willie caully stein, could be an amazing pickup, a true 7 footer
                              i haven't seen the other one, just starting out on the RR forums so i thought i'd start one

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                He's be kind of crazy not to. He might need another year in college in terms of it being a bit better for his development at this point. But when you can go 1 or 2....Yeah, you gotta. Your stock can only fall.
                                Yeah and that back..no sense risking further injury and losing millions.

Comment

Working...
                                X