Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Smart = Rodney Stuckey
    Possibly the best comparison I've seen yet, nice one!

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
      These are highlights, I'm not sure why this matters.
      Because we're looking at potential?
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
        Because we're looking at potential?
        Not trying to put myself on either side here, but I could put a pretty solid looking highlights video together of Adam Morrison...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Not trying to put myself on either side here, but I could put a pretty solid looking highlights video together of Adam Morrison...
          In the NBA? Would love that.

But we're getting aside of the topic here, i'm just not agreeing to Waiters is trash. He's a really good player placed in a toxic environnement from a basketball, coaching and management perspective.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Could put an even better one of Joe Alexander, who somehow was like 1000x worse than Morrison :d

Comment

• Hmm

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jarnell Stokes' scouting video

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...l-Stokes-6282/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Jarnell Stokes' scouting video

You really have your heart set on this guy don't you
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    You really have your heart set on this guy don't you
                    Chr1st1anL wrote: View Post
                    Add me to the like list on Stokes !
                    Either Stokes or McGary... I like em both and if one is on the board at 37 we will get a steal. Tennessee seems to turn out sleepers. The last UT grad to make good was Tobias Harris who is just a pantload to handle down in Orlando. Stokes is bigger and plays his whole game 3 feet from the basket. He can rebound and box out. McGary is bigger still and aside from his brush with the law and a year out with an injury would be in the lottery.

I think these guys will creep into the low 20's in the first round though as when workouts start they will likely show well.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 22, 2014, 07:23 PM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                      I agree about his attitude, he reminds me of a young Kyle Lowry (both are from Philly).

But come on, Waiters is really good, he just doesn't fit aside Kyrie Irving cuz neither of them is a real point guard. He is a playmaker and a shotmaker.
                      A young KL is a perfect comparison. With the touch of Masai Waiters could be pretty good, not unlike Mr. Lowry.

Waiters is a good candidate to start for a team that has a big starting PG (ex Philly) and run a PHX style 2pg lineup, or as a sixth man (because he can create his own offense).

Whether or not people are a fan of Waiters, you cannot deny that he has all the pieces to be a very good guard in the NBA.

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Hmm

Me WANT!!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Jarnell Stokes' scouting video

Give it a rest man.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Either Stokes or McGary... I like em both and if one is on the board at 37 we will get a steal. Tennessee seems to turn out sleepers. The last UT grad to make good was Tobias Harris who is just a pantload to handle down in Orlando. Stokes is bigger and plays his whole game 3 feet from the basket. He can rebound and box out. McGary is bigger still and aside from his brush with the law and a year out with an injury would be in the lottery.

I think these guys will creep into the low 20's in the first round though as when workouts start they will likely show well.
                          I agree. I can see them both rising. Especially Stokes seeing that his only 20 year old Jr. Won't turn 21 till January. His youngest jr in the draft. Also younger than a lot of sophomores in this draft. Like Elfrid Payton(who his younger than) Stokes started college a year earlier. Ppl really don't get this is a kid that's been getting doubled teamed for last two years but, still averaged 15 n 10.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Here is where I disagree u were doing so good. Stokes is a career backup. Mcgary I like him to be honest just don't big him up too much cause I want him to fall into the second round.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              Here is where I disagree u were doing so good. Stokes is a career backup. Mcgary I like him to be honest just don't big him up too much cause I want him to fall into the second round.

What do people expect to get at 20+. We're not going to get superstar at the 20th pick.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm really liking Elfrid Payton!
                                He's going up draft boards like crazy
                                I really hope he's around at 20
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X