The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Have you guys heard about this Damien Inglis guy?
    He's this years Giannis

Height: 6'9 Wingspan: 7'3 Standing Reach: 8' 11.5" Hand Width: 10” Hand Length: 9.75”

From City League Hoops:
    Intriguing for sure. This is what second round picks are made for. And the Raps could afford to take a chance if he looks like a possibility.

Comment

• Apparently Mitch McGary is declaring today that he'll enter the draft. Very interesting prospect.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He tested positive for marijuana and the suspension was potentially going to be 1 year so he said fuck that I'm gone.

His stock was so high last season after that epic tourney run, he'd have to regret not declaring then.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          I want to see good Canadian players in the nba, not token players. Two very different things. It doesn't mean much if the guy is terrible and just being used as a sideshow to sell tickets and jerseys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          Yeah but that's because we have tons of good Canadian ball players now, remember the days when all we had was Rick fox?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Yeah but that's because we have tons of good Canadian ball players now, remember the days when all we had was Rick fox?
            Fuck Rick Fox. Dude was a US wannabe.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Don't forget about Todd MacCulloch... He got to the NBA finals twice with two different teams!

Comment

• Basketball god Bill Wennington topped him with three ringzzzzz! Of course backing up an even more godly Australian........

Rick Fox was one of my least favourite players. Couldn't stand him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Fuck Rick Fox. Dude was a US wannabe.
                  Sacre is the new rick fox Haha
                  Too bad sacre sucks ass, and no one cares about him lol

Comment

Apparently Mitch McGary is declaring today that he'll enter the draft. Very interesting prospect.
                    BigCamB wrote: View Post
                    He tested positive for marijuana and the suspension was potentially going to be 1 year so he said fuck that I'm gone.

His stock was so high last season after that epic tourney run, he'd have to regret not declaring then.

2nd round just got better because of a big misstep on his part. Medicals will be BIG for this kid (late 1st vs 2nd rd pick).

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

2nd round just got better because of a big misstep on his part. Medicals will be BIG for this kid (late 1st vs 2nd rd pick).
                      I think I would put this kid on the Raps shortlist for prospects. The pot doesn't concern me at all, but the back surgery is huge. If he falls into the Sacto pick, I'd likely scoop him up.

Comment

I think I would put this kid on the Raps shortlist for prospects. The pot doesn't concern me at all, but the back surgery is huge. If he falls into the Sacto pick, I'd likely scoop him up.
                        Seems to me to be a Tyler Hansbrough type player, no?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Sacre is the new rick fox Haha
                          Too bad sacre sucks ass, and no one cares about him lol
                          Sacre doesn't suck ass. He's a capable backup center. He's huge and plays pretty good defense. I see him carving out an Aaron Gray type niche in the NBA, maybe even a bit better. I wouldn't mind him on the Raps in the future at all. He'd be a nice backup to JV.

Comment

• Sim Bhullar just declared for the draft. Wasn't expecting him to go this year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Seems to me to be a Tyler Hansbrough type player, no?
                              Yeah, but he's bigger and taller than T. Realistically, he could eventually guard centers.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                                Sim Bhullar just declared for the draft. Wasn't expecting him to go this year.
                                I highly doubt he gets drafted. Maybe a contract in Europe is waiting for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X