• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            http://youtu.be/tbHJg8glkN4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            this game happened month ago

Comment

• Ya just watched it lmao

Comment

• Can someone please confirm for me but by my calculation the Sixers now have 7 second round picks please confirm

Comment

• yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
                  Can someone please confirm for me but by my calculation the Sixers now have 7 second round picks please confirm
                  Pretty sure they actually have eight

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    Pretty sure they actually have eight
                    Nine actually

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Nine actually

I'm counting 7 max this year (I'm assuming that's what the original post meant). They had 3 prior to the deadline-their own plus the Rockets and Nets. They picked up 2 in each of the Andre Miller and Spencer Hawes trades.

Edit - I'm assuming all 4 deadline acquisitions I mentioned are 2014 picks.
                      Last edited by 3inthekeon; Fri Feb 21, 2014, 12:13 PM.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        I'm counting 7 max this year (I'm assuming that's what the original post meant). They had 3 prior to the deadline-their own plus the Rockets and Nets. They picked up 2 in each of the Andre Miller and Spencer Hawes trades.

Edit - I'm assuming all 4 deadline acquisitions I mentioned are 2014 picks.
                        I was following ESPN's Twitter feed and they were joking about the 76ers owning the 2nd round, but then reported that at least a few of their acquisitions were future 2nd round picks (ie: not 2014). I haven't seen a confirmed final tally of 2014 2nd round picks though.

Comment

• I'd like to know what percentage of second round picks from multiple drafts much less a single draft turn into serviceable players. I guess with that many they could package a few as fillers in trades or to move into the first round. Doesn't seem like anything to get excited about.

Comment

• Realgm updated their future draft pick page:
                            http://basketball.realgm.com/nba/dra...rafts/detailed

Philly has a total of 5 second rounders and 2 first rounders (assuming NOLA doesn't get in to the top 5) this year.

Comment

• Do you guys know how many draft picks do we have in the upcoming draft, and what are they? Thanks.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Do you guys know how many draft picks do we have in the upcoming draft, and what are they? Thanks.
                                I think we have 2nd rd. pick from Sac protected, okc 2nd pick and our 1st rounder.

Comment

Working...
                                X