The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    What are some of the players that we would have an interest in in the 20s of this draft? Too lazy to look through 80 pages but I will if I have to.

Ennis likely goes as a late lottery pick. What about guys like Harrell or Cauley-Stein, how are they projected?
    harrell middle lottery and cauley early pick ( 10-12 )

Comment

• KJ McDaniels is a guy to watch for on draft night. Reminds me of a Leonard type guy. Needs to improve decision making but is already a good individual defender and has a set three point shot.

Comment

• With the way Wiggins played against Stanford, I wonder how much of a hit his stock will take.

Same goes for Ennis. Though Ennis at least tried to will his team to victory.
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Mar 23, 2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          With the way Wiggins played in the tournament (ie his only game), I wonder how much of a hit his stock will take.

Same goes for Ennis. Though Ennis at least tried to will his team to victory.
          Ummm....it wasn't his only game. In the previous round he played, and he was critical to Kansas winning.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Ummm....it wasn't his only game. In the previous round he played, and he was critical to Kansas winning.
            Ugh. I'm a dumby. Let me juuuust .... there. Better.

Comment

• Generally a bad tournament for some of the top picks.

Comment

• James Harden shit the bed in the NCAA tourney
                Damian Lillard didnt even make it in 4 years
                Its just one game and it shouldnt sway the whole draft drastically
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  James Harden shit the bed in the NCAA tourney
                  Yeah, it has little impact, especially for the top guys.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    James Harden shit the bed in the NCAA tourney
                    LeBron James didn't even make it in to the round of 32

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
                      LeBron James didn't even make it in to the round of 32
                      Cheeky

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Who's to say that Casey will even be here next year?
                        There is a good chance he won't be back.

Comment

• College is more of a system based sport. The fact Wiggins hasn't fit in all season at all is just proof you look into this very far.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Wiggins is a work in progress and plays out of control at times. He leans when jumps rather going straight up, often making his mind up early in a play rather than reacting to the defence. If he squares up, he has a decent jump shot and Wiggins is very quick.

Comment

• If you're a scout and you judge Wiggins on that last game instead of looking at the amount of growth he made throughout a full season you don't deserve to earn a paycheck.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                College is more of a system based sport. The fact Wiggins hasn't fit in all season at all is just proof you look into this very far.
                                Kansas actually plays pretty shitty ball though. Their system is not strong at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X