The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    The fact Masai has pretty much put his great reputation(job too maybe) for this kid makes me feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't you say the same about every GM, and basically every transaction they make?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      The fact Masai has pretty much put his great reputation(job too maybe) for this kid makes me feel better.

Rep? maybe. Job? He has a 5 yr. contract.

Comment

• Let's get bachynski on our summer league team

Comment

• stashing an american player... genius.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Masai got General Vasquez balls. ok.. I guess... Only time will tell

Comment

• I just hope he keeps growing.. that would be awesome. Already has a 7'7 wingspan, Walter Tavares has a 7'9 wingspan and he's like 7'2

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bruno has a longer wingspan than Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan. Think about that for a minute.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Casey just got a massive contract and extension, you think he's get a suit that fits and a shirt that matches....
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• I think MU made a great decision, we finally have someone who can guard guys like Joe Johnson, LeBron, Durant, all he needs is to add some strength, even though that long wingspan will help him recover on his lapses a lot

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      I think MU made a great decision, we finally have someone who can guard guys like Joe Johnson, LeBron, Durant, all he needs is to add some strength, even though that long wingspan will help him recover on his lapses a lot

Bruno's probably about 30 lbs. away from successfully guarding those guys

Comment

• Vegas has a TON of buffets just throwing that out there
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• so wait, what happened with Thames? traded to the nets? anyone know what we got for him?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            so wait, what happened with Thames? traded to the nets? anyone know what we got for him?
                            $$$

Comment

• Based on Masai and Casey's interviews, they were primarily targetting Ennis and Bruno, which is why there was a rumour of acquiring Memphis's 22nd pick (Ennis at 20, Bruno at 22). I thought it was Capela that was gonna be drafted. And based on my reactions from the previous drafts (Demar in 2009 - wanted Jennings, Jonas in 2011 - wanted Kemba/Brandon Knight, Ross in 2012 - wanted Austin Rivers/Jeremy Lamb/Andre Drummond), there's a reason why they're the GM and we're not (Although a JV/Drummond frontcourt would have been sick lol).

I really liked what Masai and Casey said about the other kids being more polished but have a lower ceiling due to them being a product of a system (NCAA), but other players (like Bruno) may not be as polished yet but once developed could be very dangerous players. Masai started out as a scout, with a specialty in international players, so he knows what he's doing. Those American commentators are just being ignorant cuz they don't know shit. And we all know that Masai operates on stealth mode. Even Adrian Wojnarowski has no clue what Masai's moves are!

I'm more disappointed that they traded the 59th pick to Brooklyn of all teams. I thought Masai said, "Fuck Brooklyn!"

Comment

• thames seems like he's going to be a halfway decent player, too bad. we do have a dozen point guards though.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X