No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing is, if the Spurs had drafted Bruno everyone would have said, "classic Spurs, dude's gonna be a solid player"

We draft him: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Masai just said Bruno is gonna be here and play in Summer League
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Ujuri looks pretty bummed out during his interview. Maybe he has been up for 48 hours straight or maybe he feels this just blew up on him with the Suns taking Ennis at 18 and Denver taking Harris at 19. Your two guys gone in sequence just one slot ahead of you. Effing coin flip again.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Masai just said Bruno is gonna be here and play in Summer League
          The pick made more sense to me when I thought they were stashing him somewhere. Guess we will see if he is two years away from being two years away......

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              The pick made more sense to me when I thought they were stashing him somewhere. Guess we will see if he is two years away from being two years away......
              Well, I have no clue how far away he is from contributing, but I don't trust any assessment on ESPN.

Comment

• Anyone else really happy with this pick?

For all the talk about getting star players, this is just another way to do it. We just got a really high upside guy at 20 and that's all I can really ask for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I repeat my thoughts posted a few mins ago in draft thread:

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  I'm warming up to the Caboclo pick because a swing for the fences was exactly the play I expected, I just thought that if Ennis was off the board, it would be Anderson or Capela, who despite all the attention have huge risk associated to each of them.

So in the end, I like the play...even though I'm still completely mystified and I still feel like I don't know what really happened tonight.

Comment

• Bruno will workout with Demar, Amir and Terrence in LA next week.

Comment

• Happy to wait and see

7'7" wingspan
                      Skilled
                      Youngest in draft

Dream big

Comment

• Masai knows you need STAR players to win in this league and This guy has all the potential in the world!

6'9 200lbs 7'7 Wingspan

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Bruno will workout with Demar, Amir and Terrence in LA next week.
                          But does this guy speak English? Would be a huge plus.
                          Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                          http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• Check ryan wolstats twitter some tweets are: ujiri went to brazil to watch Bruno play 3 times, casey asked Bruno what his favorite player was he said durant then casey asked him if he could guard durant he said yes

Comment

• So we picked for the Nets at 59 and they gave us money.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I just really like the upside of the move. Better than drafting a guaranteed future role player like stokes imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X