The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    That's not even how you spell Mocha. Lol But ya, I don't think they like that one.
    Who's they LMAO? Black people?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Wait so you've never seen him play but you're saying he's not athletic and that he is uncoordinated? what the heck lol. I'm "Brown" too but i'd say i'm decently athletic. Race shouldn't really matter, although indians haven't really been known to be athletic in terms of leaping ability
      I saw two of his games this year....Nothing stood out other than how unlikely it is he could ever become an NBAer. He's slow, lazy, fat (with poor athleticism and conditioning). He got outworked by smaller players so he couldn't establish deep post position. He has a soft touch and decent passing...but he's terrible in literally every other way....can't even rebound well because he can't move or extend for balls that go out of his immediate zone.

I think he's listed at 350 right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's an underestimate and he's closer to 370 or even more. He needs to lose a good 30-50 lbs probably.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Who's they LMAO? Black people?
        ...People of the Mulatto race... I don't feel comfortable having this conversation anymore. LOL

Comment

Ya I figured you knew, just "African American" seems weird to describe an Aussie, y'know? Lol Biracial? Mulatto? Or is that one frowned upon? Lol
          loool, mulatto..think that's only used officially in Latin countries isn't it? In the U.S they don't use biracial officially either I thought.
          Nfi what you'd call him officially in Australia

Comment

• People of the Mullato race?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Please don't let this thread die.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

...People of the Mulatto race... I don't feel comfortable having this conversation anymore. LOL
                That sounds even more like a coffee beverage than mocha.

Comment

Okay Im confused ahah you talking about mixed people? Like black with something else?? HAHA

Comment

• So, back to the draft...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I saw two of his games this year....Nothing stood out other than how unlikely it is he could ever become an NBAer. He's slow, lazy, fat (with poor athleticism and conditioning). He got outworked by smaller players so he couldn't establish deep post position. He has a soft touch and decent passing...but he's terrible in literally every other way....can't even rebound well because he can't move or extend for balls that go out of his immediate zone.

I think he's listed at 350 right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's an underestimate and he's closer to 370 or even more. He needs to lose a good 30-50 lbs probably.
                      Doesn't surprise me to hear that. I heard he's Sikh Punjabi, i have a few friends who are Punjabi as well. They aren't exactly the most athletic people around. Not any knock on them but its sort of the general consensus from what I've seen and heard.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Doesn't surprise me to hear that. I heard he's Sikh Punjabi, i have a few friends who are Punjabi as well. They aren't exactly the most athletic people around. Not any knock on them but its sort of the general consensus from what I've seen and heard.
                        Man If I was 7'5 I'd be working out everyday for a couple of hours ahah Because anyone who is 7ft has a chance in the NBA

Comment

• He does have younger brother, Tanveer, who's 7'2" and I think he's lighter.

Tanveer redshirted his fresh year this year.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That was my theory growing up. I was 13 and 6'5'' and I could run, jump and shoot the ball. Growing up when stiffs like Greg Ostertag and Eric Montross were plodding around the league with absolutely no visible skills, I thought I could make it as an NBA center.

Didn't grow another millimetre though, still 6'5

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              That was my theory growing up. I was 13 and 6'5'' and I could run, jump and shoot the ball. Growing up when stiffs like Greg Ostertag and Eric Montross were plodding around the league with absolutely no visible skills, I thought I could make it as an NBA center.

Didn't grow another millimetre though, still 6'5
                              Im 6'6 I got you beat by an inch

Comment

• Back in the day a 7 footer was gold regardless of how good you were (remember Gheorghe Mureșan).. now a days need to be athletic or else you're useless. Even Shaq sucked when he got older.

Comment

Working...
                                X