The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Your reply doesn't change anything. You're essentially saying the only reason you want to see him in the league is because he's brown. It doesn't matter what other things you're talking about in regards to his race (ie whether it means anything to his athleticism)....It makes no sense to want a player in an NBA uniform strictly because of his race. What kind of reason is that? It's the NBA, not a Benetton ad.
    Whatever. Yabadayolo's sikh apparently, so it makes sense.

You wanna see canadian players in the NBA don't you?
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
      Whatever. Yabadayolo's sikh apparently, so it makes sense.

You wanna see canadian players in the NBA don't you?
      I want to see good Canadian players in the nba, not token players. Two very different things. It doesn't mean much if the guy is terrible and just being used as a sideshow to sell tickets and jerseys.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man nobody cares about anybody's skin colour, racial origins, height or recipe for meatloaf. Take it elsewhere guys.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Man nobody cares about anybody's skin colour, racial origins, height or recipe for meatloaf. Take it elsewhere guys.
          I might care about the recipe for meatloaf...I like food

Comment

• NBA draft height is important too

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to see good Canadian players in the nba, not token players. Two very different things. It doesn't mean much if the guy is terrible and just being used as a sideshow to sell tickets and jerseys.

It would be nice to get Wiggins Stauskas or Ennis, they could be good.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I would like to see the Raptors invite Melvin Ejim to camp if he doesn't get drafted.

Comment

dude i dont want him as a token player, i just one day want a brown baller okay chill, why would i want to draft a guy to sell tickets and jerseys? i dont benefit from that whatsoever
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Khem Birch, from Montreal, is declaring for the draft. ESPN says he's likely a second rounder.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Khem Birch, from Montreal, is declaring for the draft. ESPN says he's likely a second rounder.
                      I'm not sure, most of last year he was thought of as a 2nd rounder. Not sure this was a good year for him. Good luck to him.

Comment

• Have you guys heard about this Damien Inglis guy?
                        He's this years Giannis

Height: 6'9 Wingspan: 7'3 Standing Reach: 8' 11.5" Hand Width: 10” Hand Length: 9.75”

From City League Hoops:

Inglis looks like a grown man at first glance, and the 18 year old Frenchman lives up to that impression on paper. No small forward in our database that weighs 240 pounds or more has a wingspan on par with Inglis's. His closest match physically may be LeBron James, who stood 6'8 in shoes and weighed 245 pounds with a 7'0.25" wingspan before the 2003 draft. Inglis's wingspan is the same as that of Rudy Gay and Kawhi Leonard. The young small forward is a unique physical specimen.

Standing nearly 6’9 and weighing 240 pounds, Damien Inglis has the size of a power forward. However, after watching him play for a few minutes, it’s evident that you’re watching a straight perimeter player who can absolutely do it all.

Given the fact that he is able to see over the defense, Inglis utilizes his height to make countless pinpoint passes for a big forward. He is crafty enough to get in the lane against most wings and while he is not a great shooter, the French swingman shoots it well enough to keep the defense honest. On the defensive side, Inglis uses his 7-foot-3 wingspan to contest shots and compensate against quicker, smaller perimeter players. The aforementioned length also helps him significantly as a shot-blocker.

Having entered the 2014 NBA Draft, Inglis is currently projected as a second round pick, but his the size and potential to easily work his way into the first round with strong team workouts.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Discussion on realgm.might be a draft and strash player for raptors.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Discussion on realgm.might be a draft and strash player for raptors.

Yeah Imagine his defensive potential? 6'9 240lbs and only 18 born 1995
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Measurements are a lot like Kawhi Leonard, except a little taller and heavier. Hard to find any footage of him from the last year, though, other than the one Hoops Summit highlight one.

Would like to see some Euro footage from him this year.

Comment

• He looks to have a decent release on his shot too.

Comment

Working...
                                X