The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    This is the first year ive ever been been this into the draft and actually have people to talk about it with. I cannot wait!
    It was bat sh!t crazy around here leading up to the 2011 and 2012 drafts!

Draft time is always fun because of the hope and potential.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      It was bat sh!t crazy around here leading up to the 2011 and 2012 drafts!

Draft time is always fun because of the hope and potential.
      I wonder how Insane this place went when Bennett got selected #1 last draft ahhahaha
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I wonder how Insane this place went when Bennett got selected #1 last draft ahhahaha
        Lots of surprise, of course, but in 2011 and 2012 the Raps had #5 and #8.

Last year the draft was an afterthought to tank vs. no tank, Leiweke hiring, BC firing, and Masai poaching. (I'm not going to lie though, I wish we could have landed 'Po).

This year is interesting because everyone is trying to find that rotational piece at 20 versus franchise saviour in the lottery.

Comment

Last year the draft was an afterthought to tank vs. no tank, Leiweke hiring, BC firing, and Masai poaching. (I'm not going to lie though, I wish we could have landed 'Po).

This year is interesting because everyone is trying to find that rotational piece at 20 versus franchise saviour in the lottery.
          All I want from that #20 pick is a player that can start in the NBA or a good 6th man that can contribute a solid 25MPG
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I have terrible memories of the #20ish pick from back in the day ... seasons of Michael Bradley, Chris Jeffries and Joey Graham still haunt my dreams.

Comment

• Wiggins with Julius!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Wiggins with Julius!
                  Damn, Wiggins looking sharp. I guess his agent fronted him some cash for a new suit?
                  He needs to learn though ... only do up the top button on your blazer. Never both.

Comment

• Or only do the bottom and go for the fat slob look.

Comment

• I wonder how high he can jump in that outfit.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wiggins' body looks nervous.

Comment

• The Cleveland cavaliers again-_- anyway to oust the cavs out of the lottery from now on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Cleveland again? what garbage is this???
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Cleveland again? what garbage is this???
                              Warren Buffett!

Comment

• Hoping Milwaukee wins it now!!!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X