• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exactly what we need baby!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If Phoenix is willing to sell #27 for a future protected pick (say protected 1-25 in years 2015-17 otherwise a second round pick in 2018), I wonder if we should get that to acquire Inglis.

Would ensure we get him.. downside is the extra money (and years) we'd have to commit because he'd be a first round selection instead of a second round selection.

Comment

• I'd be pretty pissed if we drafted Napier at 20.

I'd be so f*cking happy if we drafted Inglis at 37.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
            Guys check out the raptors youtube channel they post the workout interviews there we had Bhullar and cleanthony early in for workouts. Bhullar is tall and fat likely to go undrafted and play overseas. Cleanthony seems like a very nice kid
            Yeah I watched their interviews. Early seems really relaxed for a guy so deep into his workout schedule. Things can't be looking good for Bhullar. This was his first workout. Apparently he decided to lose weight and get fit before he visited teams. A few teams are offering him workouts -- that's good to hear. Hopefully it works out for him.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              Yeah I watched their interviews. Early seems really relaxed for a guy so deep into his workout schedule. Things can't be looking good for Bhullar. This was his first workout. Apparently he decided to lose weight and get fit before he visited teams. A few teams are offering him workouts -- that's good to hear. Hopefully it works out for him.
              I thought they both had terrible interviews. Early didn't sound prepared or like he had his thoughts in order. I don't want him.
              "Bruno?
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                I thought they both had terrible interviews. Early didn't sound prepared or like he had his thoughts in order. I don't want him.
                I will be super disappointed if Early is taken at 20.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I will be super disappointed if Early is taken at 20.
                  Ditto.

Comment

• You guys are orgasming over damien inglis ill hop on the bandwagon hopefully we can get him at 37

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                      You guys are orgasming over damien inglis ill hop on the bandwagon hopefully we can get him at 37
                      It's not so much orgasming as just a very intriguing prospect if you can get him in the 2nd round. Not many guys in the 2nd round would have that kind of upside.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        It's not so much orgasming as just a very intriguing prospect if you can get him in the 2nd round. Not many guys in the 2nd round would have that kind of upside.
                        I'll only orgasm if we actually draft him.
                        "Bruno?
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

I'll only orgasm if we actually draft him.
                          Me t......

oh shit.

Too late.

Comment

Now that you mention it, you would think that someone so deep into the process would have more polished answers.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              Don't confuse quick with fast, Kidd was fast pushing the ball for sure, he may not have had the quick change of speed, but he was for sure fast.
                              I don't disagree at all, but fast for Kidd was about his brain, and decision making. Physically, he wasnt much to look at, but when you think fast, and you are two steps ahead, you seem like your everywhere. I hated him, but I loved his game immensely.

I guess my point is this, watching Anderson play, his IQ is phenomenal.... if his body caught up a little....wow, steal of the draft.

Comment

• Of all the players they worked out today, Grant is the only one that interest me.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X