The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Goodman's Mock Draft 4.0

20Tyler EnnisToronto Raptors (48 - 34)COLLEGE: SyracuseHT: 6-3WT: 182POS: PG
    Analysis: Toronto will likely lose free agent point guard Kyle Lowry and Ennis would give the Raptors a point guard to replace Lowry. Ennis might not blow people away with his speed or athleticism, but he has a high IQ and can be a solid floor leader in the league. The Canadian native returns home.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If we draft ennis. Are you ready for Leo to orgasm about him during every game not only is he Canadian but he is also from Syracuse hahha
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        If we draft ennis. Are you ready for Leo to orgasm about him during every game not only is he Canadian but he is also from Syracuse hahha
        Oh man.

I didn't even think of that.

That is going to be painful.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Jeff Goodman's Mock Draft 4.0
          'Toronto will likely lose free agent point guard' Who said that?!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            'Toronto will likely lose free agent point guard' Who said that?!
            He said that (Goodman). He also said we'd draft Napier instead of Ennis, but now has us taking Ennis. He's just a dumbass.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              He said that (Goodman). He also said we'd draft Napier instead of Ennis, but now has us taking Ennis. He's just a dumbass.
              Seriously. He flips and flops more than a fish out of water.

A lot of these guys are no better or worse than the majority of us posting here. The only difference of course is they get paid.... more power to them.

Now there are certainly a small number of guys who are very good at what they do and are very deserving of their pay but Goodman is not one of them.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Get ready for a steady stream of flat our guessing and speculation in the electronic media. They need eyeballs on their sites and can and will say things that are usually said at 3:30 in the morning just after last call.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• I never thought Lowry would stay after we traded his best friend in the way we did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                    The vibe on Lowry in the last couple of days is that Kyle does not want to return and will take less to play with the Lakers or Heat.
                    I haven't read anything close to that. It's just a bunch of writers referring back to one writers speculation piece a few days ago.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      If we draft ennis. Are you ready for Leo to orgasm about him during every game not only is he Canadian but he is also from Syracuse hahha
                      *shudders violently*
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        A lot of these guys are no better or worse than the majority of us posting here. The only difference of course is they get paid.... more power to them.

Now there are certainly a small number of guys who are very good at what they do and are very deserving of their pay but Goodman is not one of them.
                        The one guy who seems to have a pretty good track record on speculation is Woj. Stein is in the next tier. The rest throw darts at the wall to generate interest and its only Tuesday. Can't wait to see whats in print Wed night and Thursday morning.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          The one guy who seems to have a pretty good track record on speculation is Woj. Stein is in the next tier. The rest throw darts at the wall to generate interest and its only Tuesday. Can't wait to see whats in print Wed night and Thursday morning.
                          Yep, Woj and Stein are the only NBA reporters worth a shit. They get their stuff right the first time, and don't post bullshit speculation. That's probably why they get the actual inside information, because execs/players/agents trust them. Most of these "reporters" tweeting about where Lowry will go get paid minimum wage to post from their mom's basement. Their whole job is to try and generate clicks any way they can. They'll never need to defend their position when they're shown to be way wrong, so they don't really care about their reputation, they're just happy to be getting paid something to do what we basically do here, speculate randomly about what will happen.

Comment

• If Lowry leaves, or gives the vibe that he's going to leave to MU and TL, do you think Masai trades up for someone?

After all, if he's gone, wouldn't the easiest way to attract other future FA's be from drafting a potential star?

To me, the more i think about it the more it makes sense.

Put everything on the table to try and get Wiggins/Exum, except maybe Val.

ilyasova and #2 for DD #20 and one of the 2016 picks? I'd do it. Do it so fast.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Trade up to #7 with the lakers if Vonleh falls?
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Gosh darn it, i really want Exum.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X