X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft is finally almost here.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I'll fess up, I have know idea what's going to happen tomorrow night.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        I'll fess up, I have know idea what's going to happen tomorrow night.
        I think you're in the same boat as the Cleveland GM

Comment

• Hahaha
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm soooooo excited !!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
              I'm soooooo excited !!

I know right! I've never been this excited for a draft before. It's weird.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• 20 Capela
                37 ingles
                59 Russ Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @chadfordinsider: Heat will try to package No. 26 & Norris Cole to get up in the late teens for Napier.

Our chance to move back and draft Stokes

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    @chadfordinsider: Heat will try to package No. 26 & Norris Cole to get up in the late teens for Napier.

And miss out on Ennis or Capela? I'd rather not. There is absolutely nothing special about Norris Cole to make me wanna move back 6 spots in the draft. I'd rather have Napier than the 26 and Cole too.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      @chadfordinsider: Heat will try to package No. 26 & Norris Cole to get up in the late teens for Napier.

If you want Stokes, draft him at 20. Norris Cole isn't enough of an asset to move down six spots.

Comment

• I can see it already ..

With the 20th pick in the 2014 NBA draft in their 20th season .. the Toronto Raptors select, Toronto's own Tyler Ennis from Syracuse

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          I can see it already ..

With the 20th pick in the 2014 NBA draft in their 20th season .. the Toronto Raptors select, Toronto's own Tyler Ennis from Syracuse

I hope so man. I'm not predicting anything though because Raptors never pick the player or players I want them to. But this is Masai and not Colangelo so maybe things will be different.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Its now Wednesday and here is this gem

Joe Kotoch: A league source believes Chris Bosh will opt out but is not sure Wade will. "Bosh can still get a max deal, D-Wade no way." Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.vRFACp6v.dpuf

This guy actually said Chris Bosh could get a max contract. Maybe in the Adriatic League. As Shaq called him .. The RuPaul of Big Men... put up these stat lines in the finals when the chips were down.

Game 5 13Pts - 7Reb ....
                            Game 4 12Pts - 4Reb
                            Game 3 9Pts 3Reb ..

Chad Ford who is usually not given to reporting dreck leads with this on Wednesday afternoon.
                            Chad Ford: Heat will try to package No. 26 & Norris Cole to get up in the late teens for Napier. Twitter

Chad also reported that 9 men will try to make a baby in one month. This idea is on par with thinking that Norris Cole is worth 8 to 10 spots in this years draft.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jun 25, 2014, 02:27 PM.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Heat also spoken to Suns about their picks

Comment

• If you're the Cavs its not really that hard of a decision on who they should take #1. I mean, Parker today in his interview pretty much say he wants to play for the Bucks. So if you're the Cavs its down to one player and that's Wiggins. And Wiggins is the most talented player in this draft. He's got the most upside. I don't know what's so hard about this decision.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X