No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas is home to Georgetown at noon today, Belmont is at Kentucky also at noon, Oklahoma State plays #20 Colorado in Vegas at 11:30 pm.

Comment

• Toronto isnt really part of the draft scene anymore, might as well shut er down boys

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        Toronto isnt really part of the draft scene anymore, might as well shut er down boys
        looool is this actually coming from you Craig
        im so shocked, LOOOOL jump of the tank son
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• it isn't like im happy, but your boy keeps fucking it all up for me.

derozan is ANTI-Wiggans.

he's a bastardman

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
            it isn't like im happy, but your boy keeps fucking it all up for me.

derozan is ANTI-Wiggans.

he's a bastardman
            +FUCKIN-a-THOUSAND
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I just like college hoops, whether pertinent to the Raptors or not. Gonzaga has a tough road game at Kansas State at 3:30.

Comment

• all good stretch.... Im just depressed

Comment

• Ok so who looks good in the draft in the 16-20 range?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Ok so who looks good in the draft in the 16-20 range?
                    Dario Saric is intriguing; don't know if he's Masai's kind of pick though.

Also have to give Perry Ellis a long, hard look.

I like Aaron Gordon alot, but have no idea where he'd play in the NBA.
                    Aaron's going to get much of the same flack as Derrick Williams I think.
                    He just doesn't belong in any one place on the floor by conventional standards.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Dec 21, 2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

If we are in the 16-20 range I will be disappointed as hell.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Dario Saric is intriguing.
                        Also have to give Perry Ellis a long, hard look.
                        I like Aaron Gordon, but have no idea where he'd play in the NBA.
                        I think Saric has the most upside out of that group.

I'm not a huge fan of Perry Ellis, he's way undersized for the 4 and unlike Aaron Gordon, doesn't have the freak athleticism or ballhandling skills to make up for it.

Gordon looks like his ceiling could be a more athletic Kenneth Faried, which is great value at 16-20.

Comment

• Thing is with Gordon, like Wiggins, he's playing in a school that is largely team-based. Nobody's putting up stellar numbers on Arizona, and yet they're 12-0 and the top team in the country.

I could see him staying another year for this reason.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Jerami Grant is a great prospect, vey athletic and skilled. He would also fit a need for the Raptors at shooting forward.

Comment

Might as well narrow it down to 15-16.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                Jerami Grant is a great prospect, vey athletic and skilled. He would also fit a need for the Raptors at shooting forward.
                                Yeah he's nice
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X