The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiggins last 3 games:

24.3 PTS, 1.6 AST, 6.3 REB, 55% shooting. Not bad.

Comment

• The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Love how this draft is turning out. Either way it seems like will have a point guard fall to us

I still love this guy! Seems like a Casey type of dude Acy 2.0

http://youtu.be/p-sc9EhDiS4
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Jan 30, 2014, 01:19 AM.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DeAndre Kane of Iowa State is almost 25 years old and not worth using a draft pick on, but as a free agent he is worth a look as he is a big and physical point guard with a good basketball IQ, the sort of all around toughness that would be a good fit with the Raptors current roster.

DK is a man among boys in the NCAA. Kansas, a very good defensive team, had all they could handle from him last night, dropping 22 points on them. He is shooting about 50% from the field this year, 6.8 rpg and 5.6 apg.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Nik Stauskas top 15?? wow. Give me Doug McDermott anyday of the week and twice on sundays.
          DM is probably a stretch 4 in the league. Can he defend 4s in the NBA? NS can play 2, maybe some 1. He's a strong ball handler, and actually pretty fast. I guess that's what the rank is about. Mind you, DM is a far more superior NCAA player. He's probably player of the year.

stretch wrote: View Post
          DeAndre Kane of Iowa State is almost 25 years old and not worth using a draft pick on, but as a free agent he is worth a look as he is a big and physical point guard with a good basketball IQ, the sort of all around toughness that would be a good fit with the Raptors current roster.

DK is a man among boys in the NCAA. Kansas, a very good defensive team, had all they could handle from him last night, dropping 22 points on them. He is shooting about 50% from the field this year, 6.8 rpg and 5.6 apg.
          Yeah, I brought up DK a few pages back. He's probably better than our 3rd/4th pgs. Dude's like a 5th year senior. What you see is what you get with him. I doubt that he can improve -- who knows if he plays like a man amongst men at the next level.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I brought up DK a few pages back. He's probably better than our 3rd/4th pgs. Dude's like a 5th year senior. What you see is what you get with him. I doubt that he can improve -- who knows if he plays like a man amongst men at the next level.
            PG Araujo?

Comment

• With the 18th pick in the 2014 NBA draft the Toronto Raptors select..... Tyler Penis from the University of Syracuse....

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                With the 18th pick in the 2014 NBA draft the Toronto Raptors select..... Tyler Penis from the University of Syracuse....
                The new big board at ESPN has him as a lottery pick unfortuanetly
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• http://www.fayobserver.com/blogs/spo....html?mode=jqm

Former North Carolina standout P.J. Hairston scored 45 points for the Texas Legends in a 124-115 loss to the Reno Bighorns in NBA Development League action Wednesday night.

Hairston shot 12-for-22 from the floor, including 5-for-10 from 3-point range, and 16-for-16 from the line. He had three rebounds, three steals and no assists in 38-plus minutes.

In Hairston's first four games, he scored 22, 40, 7 and 23 points, meaning he's now averaging 27.4 points. His high as a UNC player was 29 points against Virginia.
                  Issues and all, PJ is taking D league by storm!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Issues and all, PJ is taking D league by storm!
                    He was a solid player at UNC so this is no surprise for me
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      He was a solid player at UNC so this is no surprise for me
                      Just a terrible decision by them to drop him...
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Just a terrible decision by them to drop him...
                        I don't think so.

Dude was arrested in a rented Yukon with 41 grams of weed and a 9mm handgun.
                        He received a speeding ticket driving a rented camaro 2 months later.

UNC have to look out for their program too. I'm sure NCAA would have been investigating.

I think he is going to land on his feet and UNC is of course UNC. Everyone wins..... Except PJs rep but if keeps his nose clean that takes care of itself in time.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          I don't think so.

Dude was arrested in a rented Yukon with 41 grams of weed and a 9mm handgun.
                          He received a speeding ticket driving a rented camaro 2 months later.

UNC have to look out for their program too. I'm sure NCAA would have been investigating.

I think he is going to land on his feet and UNC is of course UNC. Everyone wins..... Except PJs rep but if keeps his nose clean that takes care of itself in time.
                          I suppose personal issues take precedent over what he brings to the table... since the Heels' season has already gone to shit I guess it's not that big a deal.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Hmm....Hairston in a Raptor uniform. It really makes sense if one of the high market value wings (DeRozan/Ross) is moved before next season.

Comment

• You guys remember Andre Dawkins from a few years ago?
                              I remember he absolutely killed it in the ACC tourney.

He redshirted last year due to some personal issues, but is back this year and likely available in the second round. I think the 2nd Round this year is going to be FULL of gems.

Just found this bit on him actually:
                              The mark to hit for Duke’s Andre Dawkins is 10 points. This season, the Blue Devils are 10-0 when he scores in double figures, and 39-2 in his career.

He’s proven most effective on jump shots, with a 69.5 effective (or adjusted) field goal percentage on jump shots this season, third-best in Division I (minimum 90 attempts).
                              Last edited by Joey; Sat Feb 1, 2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                                Hmm....Hairston in a Raptor uniform. It really makes sense if one of the high market value wings (DeRozan/Ross) is moved before next season.
                                No it doesn't. So you want to move Ross or DeRozan for Hairston?? is this a joke?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X