New Interview with Tim Leiweke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p00ka wrote: View Post
    You wish to continue your snotty ways, but that's how you roll. Look, I'm not the one that created this thread claiming that an interview that the link doesn't link to is new. The blog it was quoted from simply says "recent". Though I still haven't been able to actually see this "new interview" (have you? do you have a link that works?), but the blogger talks of the exact stuff TL was babbling months ago, all I've got to go on is:
    - since there's no actual date associated with it, anybody is left to assume what "recent" means. Do you know this blogger well enough to know what his/her "recent" means? In normal every day language, that can be anywhere from minutes to months.
    - somehow I can't imagine TL is spouting the same stuff in a current interview as he spouted months ago

Now I could be very wrong on this new/old thing, and if you or the OP can actually link to the interview itself, and identify a date, I'll gladly eat my words.

PS. Sorry, but whatever some commenters are posting on RealGM is no evidence of anything for me.
    You are right. I came off as snotty.

Yes, I've watched it twice and I had not see it before. He is talking same hype stuff leaving everything open to interpretation. With regards to rebranding the franchise, he said decisions had to be made soon as deadline was in one month. So if anyone can find the deadline for requesting franchise nickname change (I can't) we would have an approximate idea of when the interview was done.

The link was working originally, it is not now.

Comment

saw this a couple days ago.. dont want a name change...
      IF YOU WANT THE NAME TO STAY PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...t-the-raptors#
      Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
        Am I the only one that feels the name "Raptors" sounds like a Under-12 Lacrosse team?
        thats why its awesome

Comment

Keep the name. That is the only thing about this organization that has not contributed to the constant failure. Fix the talent issues first.
          Welp, that sucked.

Comment

The name raptors, and the claw, would be quite badass if this was a 55 win team, trust me.

Comment

Working...
            X