No announcement yet.

Landry Fields Elbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be the "Everything Landry Fields' Elbow" thread.

Comment

heehee

I used to play up at Brock U with some gals that were lights out from the Arc... pretty nasty in the paint too.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
        That was just ugly, bad hitch, bad guide hand.....I can't even watch it a second time
        Look, if the guy cannot shoot, send him to the D-league and open up a position for someone who can. He'll still be under contract in case it ever comes around.

Seems to me I suggested that the team give a shot to Jonny Flynn, given the lack of depth at point guard, but now he's gone to China. There are a lot of good basketball players out there who can direct a team, pass first, and dribble.

Comment

brothersteve wrote: View Post
          “I had my ups and downs, some days were much better than other days that were real low,” Fields said. “I thought about even switching to my left hand and shooting left-handed. I did about a week-and-a-half of that this summer just to see if I could be somewhat decent by the time the season rolled around..."
          Good lord! Between this horrifying, horrifying quote, and seeing his form last night, my expectations have plummeted.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

The Knicks may have F*ed us on this Landry deal, but ohhhhhhh the Bargsdffanini dump takes the cake! I'd take two inept Fields's instead of one Barnagianai any day.

Comment

did anybody notice in the DJ Augustine interview yesterday that Landy Fields was in the background cashing a ton of corner 3's? form looks a little weird but they were going in.. good to see

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                The Knicks may have F*ed us on this Landry deal, but ohhhhhhh the Bargsdffanini dump takes the cake! I'd take two inept Fields's instead of one Barnagianai any day.
                The Knicks did not F* us. We tried to F* the Knicks, and ended up F*ing ourselves.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  did anybody notice in the DJ Augustine interview yesterday that Landy Fields was in the background cashing a ton of corner 3's? form looks a little weird but they were going in.. good to see
                  I was just about to say that. He missed a few badly but he hit a good bit of them too. Hopefully with every day he practices he gets better and better and he gets more confident in the shot.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Watched an interview a few days ago and Acy hit 21 of 23 three point shots from the corner and the top of the key.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      The Knicks did not F* us. We tried to F* the Knicks, and ended up F*ing ourselves.
                      Let's just called it a circle jerk and call it a day.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

He air balled a few but I'd say he hit about 50 %!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Can we just replace him with a teletubbi?

Comment

Why does he have to shoot 3's and jump shots for us? Why can't they just expand his role as a primary ball handler and he can focus on his cuts to the basket and his 5 ft floater shots. Honestly, and it's not saying much, but I think Fields has the potential to be our best ball handler/passer on the team. He has good control with the dribble, he's not super quick but he's long and crafty and has a high b-ball IQ.

If he can get on the same page with other members of the team and get to the basket by himself, I think he could even be a starter for us and free up Lowry for 3's.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              Why does he have to shoot 3's and jump shots for us? Why can't they just expand his role as a primary ball handler and he can focus on his cuts to the basket and his 5 ft floater shots. Honestly, and it's not saying much, but I think Fields has the potential to be our best ball handler/passer on the team. He has good control with the dribble, he's not super quick but he's long and crafty and has a high b-ball IQ.

If he can get on the same page with other members of the team and get to the basket by himself, I think he could even be a starter for us and free up Lowry for 3's.
                              I think you answered your own question. If Fields is point forward with zero threat of outside shooting his defender can pack the paint and eliminate penetration. It actually makes defense really easy if the point has no outside shot. All the Bball IQ in the world won't change that.

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post

His handles are adequate for his position but I don't think he can play point guard

Comment

Working...
                                X