• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phez wrote: View Post
    hold up on league pass
    iirc they wont show some games if blackout rules apply
    google and read about it to make sure

otherwise you can stream it for free at various sites (in much lower quality ofc)
    He's out of market (US). He won't have any Raptors blackouts unless they play a national TV game. Hahahahahaha! Like that's gonna happen...
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

waveyl wrote: View Post
      Does anyone know if I live in Toronto and buy League Pass, would I be able to watch Raptors games with the use of VPN (IP scrambler program)? Or would the games still be blacked out?

I don't have cable and have wanted to do this for a long time, but I don't want to spend $130 just to have Raptors games blacked out because of the evil corporations.
      Yeah it works 100%. Not that I did it last year but my evil twin did. Best part was getting opponents feeds on about a third of the games. Makes Leo seem non existent.

I use Hola to unblock my Netflix, wonder if it'll work for LP?
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

I have League Pass on my ipad and it works great. The blackouts are awful but I use an app that changes my VPN called Tunnel Bear. It's cheap, easy and works really well. I'm not a techie guy- the Tunnel Bear app makes changing the VPN a one click process (It's $1.99 a month or $7.99 for three months). It works for League Pass and Netflix.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
          I did that a couple seasons ago and it worked.

Last year I watched a lot of Raps games on LP right after the live stream. You can skip commercial breaks, half-time, etc. and watch a full game in a heck of a lot less time. Also my kids are in bed by then and nobody's asking me to play trains
          Sounds great. I always PVR'd games in Ontario and started them at about half-time so I could zip through commercials, time-outs and free throws. Got through most games in about 60 minutes, which is the only way I can fit watching sports into my life. Sounds like league pass, +/- my VPN (which I already use anyways) should do the trick.

Comment

coastal wrote: View Post
            ...I always PVR'd games in Ontario and started them at about half-time so I could zip through commercials, time-outs and free throws. Got through most games in about 60 minutes, which is the only way I can fit watching sports into my life...
            Put me in the PVR camp. I don't have 7.5 hours a week or more to watch games, check the raps news and then spend anytime here.

Comment

Working...
            X