d.rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    that is why because im immature and it needs to change, i know..
    its not his attitude i hate hes a good man at heart its just ... just..... your right i hate him for no reason, its just cuz people love talking about him
    jealousy i guess
    How can you hate on D Rose? He's probably my favorite player in the entire league, he's awesome.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

so jealous i didnt see mr.harper sending out vibes when we got rudy or when t ross won the slam dunk championship or when the 2016 all star game was announced
        ugggh
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

so jealous i didnt see mr.harper sending out vibes when we got rudy or when t ross won the slam dunk championship or when the 2016 all star game was announced
          ugggh
          Harper is an avid hockey fan... and Mr Obama is known as a Bulls fan.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Harper is an avid hockey fan... and Mr Obama is known as a Bulls fan.
            did he tweet out congrats when the leafs made the playoffs tho
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Rose is looking pretty good so far. Other than a couple sloppy turnovers, he's looking very sharp considering he's taken a year off. Athleticism is still on point. Lay-ups are flawless.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

did he tweet out congrats when the leafs made the playoffs tho
                Don't ask, I don't follow politics. :-)

Comment

Harper is an Albertan so his shout outs would most likely be for Edmonton or Calgary.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

D Rose PER after 3 games is 1.74

5.7 TOs p/g, shooting only 28%

I hope he can find his game soon.

Comment

The guy hasn't played in over a year. Give him 10-15 games and he'll be right back in stride.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                      X