Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casey getting a fair shot or Ujiri waiting it out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    Letting Casey coach the season allows MU to evaluate the entire team (roster and staff) in a no pressure situation. This is still largely BC's roster, so if they lose, it's BC's fault. Plus MLSE doesn't have to pay 2 coaches this way.
    I disagree that because it is BC's roster, it is BC's fault if Casey and the team fails. MU's time started the time he was hired. He didn't have to go with the Coach and roster he inherited. There are a number of things he could have done to alter the roster. I'm not being argumentative and if it seems like I am, sorry.

Yes there's no pressure to succeed immediately but all signs point to the fact that Casey is being given a fair chance.
    Last edited by Eric Akshinthala; Tue Oct 8, 2013, 09:33 PM.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
      I disagree that because it is BC's roster, it is BC's fault if Casey and the team fails. MU's time started the time he was hired. He didn't have to go with the Coach and roster he inherited. There are a number of things he could have done to alter the roster. I'm not being argumentative and if it seems like I am, sorry.

Yes there's no pressure to succeed immediately but all signs point to the fact that Casey is being given a fair chance.
      MU could have made moves, and he made some minor ones, but the fact is the core group of players for this team, Lowry, Gay, Demar, Amir, JV, Fields, Ross are all BC's guys. If the Gay/Derozan combo doesn't work (as many have predicted), then that is still on BC. MU doesn't have to make a move just to change, he has to wait for the right move. If that means being patient, I think he has enough goodwill built up already that people wont blame him for it not working and taking a while to make a change.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
      X