Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

7:30 PM ET.

No local broadcast available so use League Pass or look for the links here: http://www.firstrow.org/basketball

I speak for everyone here on the forum when I say FINALLY! some basketball to watch, even though its not regular season I've been needing my Raptors fix.

Comment

please see post in NBAtv preseason thread. In the DSmith blog, there is an off hand comment about boston being too busy with other sports tonight and there is no broadcast. say it ain't so. haven't checked first row yet. will

edit. they do have the game listed

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        please see post in NBAtv preseason thread. In the DSmith blog, there is an off hand comment about boston being too busy with other sports tonight and there is no broadcast. say it ain't so. haven't checked first row yet. will

edit. they do have the game listed

League Pass will broadcast Raptors game tonight for sure.

Comment

I have the Rogers super sports pack. I can't find it on any channel either. I'm pretty sure the sports pack consist of league pass as well.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

League Pass will broadcast Raptors game tonight for sure.
            thx

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I have the Rogers super sports pack. I can't find it on any channel either. I'm pretty sure the sports pack consist of league pass as well.
              Well, If local Boston sports channel decided not to broadcast ( no tv crew in arena ) this game, then we'll not see this game anywhere, but League Pass works on JV contracts ( joint venture contracts ) and if channel decides to broadcast anything other than event they supposed to, then TV channel will face problems that shareholders hate so much.

I'm pretty sure the game will be live on League Pass as they say so. ( + game shows up on my league pass schedule, screenshot fourth post. )
              Last edited by rocwell; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

nba.com says CSN will be broadcasting it

Comment

Here are some issues being talked about for Boston's re-worked team
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boston-...0066--nba.html

Comment

yes FINALLY lets get three projects out of the way before seven oclock and it'll be good
                    cant wait honestly
                    legoo raps<3
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      nope no it doesn't loool, i wish tho
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Comment

Comment

nice. might have something to do with all the tweets about them showing the Heat game instead of the raptors .. looool

Comment

Now that we know we will be able to watch the game. I was looking through the rosters and I can't find a position that we don't have an advantage.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                              X