Preseason begins! Raptors vs Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people its not too late to come aboard my Hansbrough bandwagon
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• What in the world was Daye looking at on that assist from Sullinger?

Comment

• god damn austin daye is lanky

Comment

• bahaha....did Hansbrough really just draw a foul by bowling Wallace over? I love it

Comment

• Love Hansbrough. Every other new addition is very meh...

Comment

• I'm on the Psycho T bandwagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6v-bW6wxoY kinda reminds me of this lol

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                This second unit w/ Demar looks great!
                I don't think it is unreasonable to see DD still get his 34 minutes as the 6th man. Fields or Ross or whoever started would still get their 20 minutes or so.

We'll have to see how the year progresses but I think that is something that should be considered.

Now if the goal is to trade him at some point you don't do that but as long as Gay is on the roster, it is a fair suggestion in my opinion.

Comment

• love how the Celtics have been using corner 3's.. wasn't that supposed to be our thing? we have been attacking a lot but still a lot of long 2's

Comment

• huuuge dunk T Ross

Comment

• Love Psycho T! He gets away with all the dirty stuff

Comment

• take flight sonnnn

Comment

• This is the most engaged I've seen Ross. Looks like he actually cares if they win or lose for once. I like!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Love Psycho T! He gets away with all the dirty stuff
                            It is incredible what a reputation lets you get away with for some (T) and get nailed for others (Amir).

Comment

• a lot of time w/ the bench players to Gel. Double Guard play w/ Buycks and Augustin

Comment

• I like Buycks movement, but his defensive focus is off tonight.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X